Trials, policies and partner channel agreements
Intermedia's 30-Day Trial applies for new accounts on all platforms, including Hosted Exchange, Hosted PBX, Cloud Server and SecuriSync. The 30-Day Trial is not a discount. Instead, it is an option for accounts that are less than 30 days old to terminate service or subscription without incurring early termination charges and with a refund of service fees.
If you wish to exercise the out clause of the 30-Day Trial option and receive a refund of your service fees, please follow the termination procedure within the Account section of the Control Panel. The procedure must be performed and Customer Service/Billing department must be contacted within the first 30 days of the new account creation.
- The following exclusion will apply to the 30-Day Trial option
- Initial setup fees and migration fees are non-refundable.
- Blackberry, or ActiveSync fees Exchange add-on features including additional disk space, archiving, Fax via Email, Lync, e-mailEncryption, PC & Outlook Back-up and SharePoint.
- International & Conference Call calling charges for Hosted PBX Service are not refundable.
- Cloud Server bandwidth fees.
- Dedicated Exchange hosting solutions.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE OFFER
If you wish to exercise the out clause of the 30-Day Trial option and receive a refund of your service fees, please follow the termination procedure located within the Account section of the Control Panel and contact the Customer Service/Billing department within the first 30 days of the new account creation.