Hosted Exchange provides users with essential productivity tools—and admins with control, simplicity and choice.
Exchange Hosting Migration
"They [the competition] can’t hold a candle to Intermedia’s support, which it legitimately touts as industry leading."– Ed Bott, ZD Net
Our Cloud Concierge™ service includes a dedicated team to get the job done. They’ll develop and execute a custom migration plan, assuring you securely transition to the cloud at a pace you determine.
Instead of suffering through thankless weekends in the office managing a migration on your own, then weeks of 'teething pains' with a new system, let Intermedia take care of everything.
- After you sign up, a Cloud Concierge team member will call you to discuss your migration needs.
- You then schedule the migration, which our experts complete, using our proprietary tools.
- Once migrated, we'll manage your cloud services 24x7 and give you a 99.999% uptime guarantee.
We know that managing on-premise servers or "do it yourself" cloud providers can be painful for IT departments, so we make it easy. This outstanding support is what has made Intermedia the world's most trusted cloud services provider – and the largest provider of Microsoft Exchange hosting.
Our team and proprietary tools Together make migration simple
The Cloud Concierge team combines experience and a set of proprietary tools to migrate hundreds of companies and over 10,000 users per month. Looking at your Exchange environment specifically, we use proprietary tools to import:
- On-premise Active Directory, including all individual user information, the Global Address list, and distribution lists.
- Each of your individual user's mailbox data, including emails, calendar items, task lists and TestimonialPersonal contacts.
Our set up is rapid, but you set the pace and "cut over" time:
- Start using our Exchange hosting service right away in an emergency. For an average 200 user company, we can import Active Directory data in less than 60 minutes.
- Data migration time ranges. Depending on the quantity of data and Internet pipe, it takes between a few hours or a few days to migrate content.
Expert support from Intermedia
"Do it yourself" cloud providers ask you to make do with online support forums, or in other cases reserve human contact for major issues impacting most or all of your users.
At Intermedia, we believe 24x7 support is a critical element of delivering Exchange hosting and other cloud services. Companies rely on us for their most critical business communications. We are dedicated to the highest levels of service and support including:
- Providing live support with one of our certified technical staff members on the phone, on average, in less than 60 seconds to customers worldwide. Support is also available 24x7 by email.
- Giving customers control via our proprietary HostPilot® Control Panel to easily add or delete users, distribution lists, mobile devices or company contacts anytime, via the web.
- Continuing our commitment to being one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Certified partners with a premium Microsoft support contract.
- Offering free migrations to new customers, minimizing disruptions and preserving the full value of their existing Exchange data.
With our Office in the Cloud™ plans, support is a phone call away with an average hold time of less than 60 seconds – a level of service that beats executive support at Fortune 500 companies.
Starting at$7.99per user
"[Intermedia] has proven to be true professionals in their handling of our migration from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010. Each of the team members involved has contributed to what has been an extremely painless and positive experience."— Guy J. Timberlake, The American Small Business Coalition
"[Our] migration went extremely well. Mike did a phenomenal job and I appreciate his technical expertise... You are heads and tails above our previous hosting company. Both the CEO and CFO have commented on how smoothly things went and that all of their spam has disappeared. They made statements that they couldn’t believe the difference between the two companies, yours and our previous one!"— Jeff, APU Solutions
"[Intermedia support is] patient and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you all so much for all of the excellent service that the Board of Governors receives!"— Susan LaPanne, Rhode Island Board of Governors for Higher Education