There are hundreds, if not thousands, of competitors offering point solutions – just voice, just storage, or just email. Intermedia is different. We’re hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communications and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. Our broad yet tightly integrated suite of cloud applications is managed through one intuitive point of control and includes cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security and archiving. More than 110,000 business customers and 6,500 active partners rely on Intermedia for greater reliability and productivity. Intermedia services are backed by a 99.999% uptime SLA and J.D. Power-certified 24x7 support – no other cloud application provider can say that.
About the Role
Intermedia is looking for an LMS Analyst to join our Sales & Channel Readiness Team. The Sales & Channel Readiness Team is responsible for training and enabling both our internal Sales Teams as well as our growing Partner community.
As an LMS Analyst, your focus will be administrating our Learning Management System, Docebo, and coordinating training. You will work cross-functionally to ensure a smooth and consistent learning experience and you’ll create and oversee reporting around key learning metrics and training and team effectiveness for leadership and other stakeholders.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Provide day-to-day system administration.
- Identify methods to improve productivity and growth via the use of the LMS.
- Create content policies and standards for course and configuration management.
- Identify future strategic development opportunities for the LMS as well as organizational needs and requirements for new LMS solutions.
- Partner with LMS vendor when problems or questions arise to support users, troubleshoot problems, and resolve escalated cases.
- Serve as the primary content management resource by maintaining our learning content in the LMS.
- Provide technical and “how-to” support related to the LMS for both internal and external users.
- Generate and interpret system reports, generalize findings, and make recommendations for process and utilization improvements. Collaborate with key stakeholders on their reporting needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years relevant experience (proven work experience in similar roles).
- LMS implementation experience preferred.
- Experience administering Learning Management Systems, Docebo preferred.
- Ability to self-direct and be effective working independently.
- Knowledge of learning and LMS best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and to build relationships at all levels in an organization.
- Experience in project management, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery.
- Excellent presentation skills and consulting skills.
- Have an outstanding understanding of business needs with the ability to establish an amazing relationship with staff at all levels.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to wear many hats and maintain multiple concurrent projects
- Great creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- A love of variety, collaboration and a desire to grow your skills and responsibilities.
- Ability to adapt according to changing business needs.
- A positive attitude and a passion for learning.
- Expertise with MS Office applications
- Experience in adult classroom facilitation/training and/or eLearning design and development.
- Experience with the following applications:
- Articulate 360