Our teams are comprised of extraordinary individuals who work together, support each other and take ownership of results. We succeed because we align our goals with each other, our partners, our customers and even our customer's customers.
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 1000+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company with 6,500 active partners across the US that rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
Who we are looking for:
We're looking for the sort of person that wants to find answers to problems. The sort of person that enjoys new challenges and learning opportunities whether it's mastering the latest Android OS or building complicated Lego structures.
If you are seeking a career role that encourages you to think outside the box and fosters growth and opportunities with a company that recognizes individual and collaborative project achievements, then look no further.
What you will be doing:
- Tier 1 customer support of our Hosted Call Center application services
- Support function to be provided via phone, web chat, and email communications
- Assist in the ongoing development and management of our support processes and procedures
- Prioritize, respond and resolve troubles reported by customers or management systems and maintaining service levels.
- Cooperative communication with the Operations and Engineering group for continuous maintenance and monitoring of the Hosted Service infrastructure
- Management of trouble tickets and perform escalations as required by the Support procedures
- Monitor network and system elements using a variety of monitoring tools
- Engage with various network carriers/suppliers and open/track repair tickets and escalations
- Development and maintenance of Customer service technical support documentation processes and procedures
- Assist in the completion of quarterly department goals and projects
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer facing support role or related field
- Exceptional communication and amazing people skills with the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships
- Tech savvy with a knack for solving problems
- Experience with CRMs, ticketing platforms, and cloud-based tools (salesforce, sharepoint, dropbox, etc.)
- Basic understanding of telephony systems including TDM and VoIP solutions a plus
- The ability and drive to deliver high quality results with a strong attention to detail
- A meticulous eye for detail and a diligent work ethic
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and problem solving skills to support a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated project management skills across a wide range of disciplines with an emphasis on customer service
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task, efficient, timely and reliable
- Ability to work independently and confidently with a remote manager