Strategic Client Services Manager (Customer Success Manager)
Intermedia is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), business cloud email and productivity applications provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them. More than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners rely on Intermedia’s tightly integrated suite of cloud applications that are managed through one intuitive point of control and are backed by 99.999% uptime SLAs and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 technical support. Solutions include the all-in-one cloud communications and collaboration platform Intermedia UniteTM, Intermedia Contact Center, web and video conferencing, file sharing & backup, business email, security, archiving, and more.
Are you ready to make your mark?
As a member of Intermedia’s Strategic Client Services Management department, you will work closely with Technical Support, On-boarding and the Sales teams to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This position requires a strong technical background and the ability to come up to speed quickly on Intermedia’s products and services, specifically Hosted PBX and Hosted Exchange. You will act as an advisor, developing long term partnerships with our customers, focused on their success.
A significant part of this role is serving as a customer advocate, often functioning as the liaison between our customers and other internal Intermedia departments such as Technical Support, Onboarding, Customer Service, Sales, and Development/Engineering.
One of the key responsibilities of a SCSM is to drive positive customer experiences and to deliver value to our clients and internal stakeholders. We want customers to realize the full value of their investment in Intermedia. A strong positive attitude and true desire to contribute to our customer’s success is critical in this role. This is a post-sales, non-quota carrying account management position.
- Responsible for the customer’s perception of their relationship with Intermedia as measured by the NPS score on relationship surveys as well as the response rate
- Develop and maintain strategic customer relationships, with Direct customers and VARs
- Act as the point of contact for customers. This may require engaging other departments within Intermedia such as Product Engineering/Product Management/Marketing and/or Sales
- Understand and advocate for a client’s roadmap needs with product management
- Be an expert on the customer’s deployment and configuration
- Provide customers with best practices and information on industry trends
- Evangelize Intermedia’s products and services to our customers; increased adoption and expansion of existing products and services is key in this role
- Monitor customer escalations and open CASEs to ensure timely and accurate answers
- Take ownership of Technical Support CASEs where a SCSM driven customization has been implemented
- Participate in quarterly account reviews with the Sales team
- Identify Sales leads as a part of our Trusted Advisor program
- Proactively manage customers by conducting comprehensive Operations Reviews
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience, resulting in reference-able accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- 3-5 years’ experience in providing strategic advisory and account management services
- Proven track record of successfully managing client relationships, solution deployments and results delivery
- Experience creating and delivering customer presentations, training and webinars
- Management of a portfolio of customers
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Previous experience working in a SaaS environment
- Must be available for after hours escalations and travel to customer sites
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience