Global Strategic Account Manager
(Location: Dallas, TX, USA)
Intermedia is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), business cloud email and productivity applications provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them. More than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners rely on Intermedia’s tightly integrated suite of cloud applications that are managed through one intuitive point of control and are backed by 99.999% uptime SLAs and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 technical support. Solutions include the all-in-one cloud communications and collaboration platform Intermedia UniteTM, Intermedia Contact Center, web and video conferencing, file sharing & backup, business email, security, archiving, and more.
Are you ready to make your mark?
We are looking to a Global Strategic Account Manager in the Dallas, TX area to manage a strategic global partner.
Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior sales and leadership skills? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine? If so, our sales team work with Intermedia Channel Partners to resell Intermedia’s entire suite of cloud services through our full-service partner programs, leveraging the Intermedia brand, or their own brand! We are looking for top sales producers, who are ready to work for the best in the business.
Cloud and SaaS solutions are transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. Intermedia is a on a fast growth trajectory, and we are focused on accelerating the pace in 2020. We are looking for a proven solution sales leader to join our dynamic sales team to take the team to the next level. This current opportunity is to lead the strategic global partner’s Americas business as we continue to expand and scale. Come experience a unique and partner embraced way of doing business with a differentiated partner platform, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture. This person will play a key role as he/she leads this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas.
- Lead and drive overall sales strategy to develop and close new business across North and South America.
- Plan and lead regularly scheduled forecast meetings
- Responsible for building out a territory plan working with specific partner in the areas of business development, business planning, marketing execution, and overall sales enablement activities.
- You will pro-actively pursue revenue objectives generated from selling services through strategic partner and their channel partners to their user base of small/medium size businesses.
- You are expected to drive and represent Intermedia during all phases from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management.
- Conduct sales presentations demonstrating Intermedia’s voice and data solutions.
- Participate in sales and technology training.
- Provide partner and customers with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle.
- Partner with internal departments within Intermedia to ensure successful pre and post-sale experience for both the Partner and the customer, including, but not limited to Partner Concierge Desk, Carrier Relations, Tech Support, Customer Service and Onboarding.
- Report on sales activity and forecast to Intermedia’s leadership team
- Align and leverage internal resources to build, develop, and close strategic account and wins
- Lead and inspire the sales organization to achieve quarterly and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring their achievements
- Provide focused leadership to the sales team that will foster success based on a culture of customer success
- Evangelize and embed a sales pipeline management process by developing and maintaining executive and senior-level client relationships key accounts
- Maintain a personal presence and be visible the sales team through customer engagements
- Directly participate in closing deals with target accounts and driving business initiatives for future success
- 5+ years of experience in UC Channel Sales, Outside Sales and or Account Management
- Previous experience managing a global strategic / OEM account type partnership
- You will have a demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales and executive relationship building.
- Have a strong grasp of solution and value-based selling, preferably from experience they garnered working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Deep knowledge of Unified Communications & Contact Center space
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding team quotas.
- Experience scaling field hiring, territory planning and creating.
- Exhibiting executive presence both customers facing and internal stakeholders.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis.
- Other expectations: Willing to travel <50% of job