Sr. Linux / Windows DevOps Engineer
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 1,000+employee Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)/Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and business cloud applications provider that serves over a million end users with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support. What’s more, our product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got us to our strong position today.
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the role:
As a member of the global DevOps team you will be responsible for contributing to improvements in managing and maintaining our AnyMeeting web conferencing and Contact Center as a Service (CCaas) platforms. You will join a collaborative team of smart and creative people that are willing to share their experience and knowledge.
• Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL but preferably both
• Familiarity with VOIP (Asterisk, Obelisk, FreeSWITCH) Cisco VOIP skills are a plus
• Experience in designing and maintaining highly available systems leveraging solutions such as clustering and load balanced server farms
• Experience with managing server infrastructure in Amazon Web Services
• Docker configuration and support experience
• Ability to be adaptable and comfortable with reprioritizing current workload at a moment’s notice
• Knowledge of SIP/RTP/WebRTC a major plus
Years of Experience & Educational requirements: