Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, high performance product marketing team. This role requires a passionate product marketing expert who will take the lead in managing competitive intelligence and vertical marketing for our Unified Communications, Collaboration and Contact Center services. The goal of this position will be to help Intermedia better price and package our services, create opportunities to win more business and communicate our value to specific vertical industries in a language that speaks directly to them.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct on-going research and analysis on Intermedia’s competitive landscape to gain a better understanding on strategies, positioning and offerings in the market.
- Produce and maintain high-quality and actionable competitive content including battlecards and competitive briefs.
- Prepare and conduct monthly competitive briefs
- Conduct regular sales and partner training sessions on competitive updates.
- Use our CI tools to collect and push out competitive intelligence to the specific internal customers
- Maintain competitive “street pricing” database to assist with pricing activities
- Gather and disseminate valuable industry vertical marketing knowledge to help position Intermedia’s communication products to our target customers.
- Develop buyer personas by verticals leveraging industry knowledge and existing customer interactions.
- Develop vertical marketing content, guides and presentations to enable sales and channel teams to help build and grow sales funnels.
- Conduct regular vertical briefings for executives, direct sales and strategic partners.
- Develop new vertical marketing strategies and campaigns working with demand generation and channel marketing teams to drive sales leads and revenue opportunities.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of related work experience in product marketing, product management, or competitive intelligence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity and to diverse audiences.
- Adept at juggling many projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing site of the core message and goal behind your work.
- Experience working and presenting to sales and channel teams including sales leadership.
- Experience in positioning technology products in various industry verticals.
- Working knowledge of cloud services, hosted services, or software as a service.
- Knowledge of Unified Communications and/or Contact Center markets.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Team player with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Self-starter who understands the communication space (Telecom/UCaaS and CCaaS) and also knows marketing
- Adequate knowledge of the UCaaS/CCaaS landscape with the ability to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities assisting Intermedia to better compete and win in the marketplace
- Ability to understand the buyer personas across various verticals and can easily articulate customer centric content, messaging and positioning to empower our sales and channel teams
- Ability to demonstrate writing skills in order to develop compelling content that effectively drives our buyers through various phases of the sales cycle (opportunity to close)
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.