Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
We are looking for an analytical, entrepreneurial, energetic, and collaborative CCaaS Product Manager (Workforce Optimization) with a keen business mind, excellent communication skills and a rock-solid technical foundation. You will be managing the product roadmap and direction for our Contact Center as a Service product portfolio. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the product’s strategy and execution. This position is not for the faint of heart!
What you will be doing:
- Conduct market, competitor and customer research to understand long-term trends and opportunities in the contact center, communications and collaboration space.
- Work closely with customers, partners and analysts, as well as our own customer-facing teams, to understand current market needs and identify potential future opportunities.
- Develop community engagement forums such as user groups and product advisory board to formalize customer input.
- Develop and manage long-term product vision and roadmap, including potential integrations with related service platforms and technologies.
- Develop business case for major product initiatives. Present product strategies, ideas, and designs to key stakeholders and executive team.
- Become an expert with the capabilities of the contact center product portfolio.
- Develop and document product requirements including writing and splitting user stories, and collaborate with engineers and designers to translate those requirements into beautiful and usable products.
- Own the overall content and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Define overall goals and success metrics for key initiatives and lead continual iterative testing to refine product offerings.
- Lead beta and preview programs and act upon feedback.
- Assist marketing with positioning, messaging and communications in support of major releases.
- Work with cross functional teams across geographically disparate locations to guide overall project success.
- Work with training teams to provide training to sales, customer service and partners, as needed, in support of feature and product releases.
- Track and influence the financial performance of product offerings.
- Act as voice of the customer in assessing and prioritizing product issues as they arise.
What you will bring to the role:
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience, preferably with related cloud contact center, communications or collaboration technologies.
- Strong experience with lean development methodologies / agile development process.
- JIRA and Confluence experience required.
- Strong strategic thinker with a keen curiosity of emerging and forward thinking concepts.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize the right capabilities at the right time with data to back up your decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into easily digestible messaging.
- Entrepreneurial, with strong ability to translate company strategy into great products that delight users and achieve business goals.
- Proven ability to lead without authority with teams that deliver releases to the market in a timely, agile manner.
- Passion for the customer and exceptional user experience.
- High level of energy and self-direction; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team player.
- Bachelor degree (BA/BS) required; graduate degree/MBA preferred.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.