Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
We are looking for a versatile and proven CCaaS Product Marketing Manager who is capable of managing activities within 3 key areas: (1) content development, (2) GTM planning and execution for roadmap launches, (3) revenue acceleration campaigns with Channel Partners, with effective program management of all the above. You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset. Working closely with CCaaS Product Managers, and fellow Product Marketing colleagues you will evangelize the product roadmap, and collaborate on the direction for our Contact Center as a Service product portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Proven track record of building effective multi-use content plans, and executing those plans within project timelines.
- Develop content, guides, and presentations to enable sales and channel teams to help build and grow sales funnels. Emphasis on use cases and value propositions, rather than features.
- Support roadmap feature launches with all necessary GTM materials, training, webinars, and other communication requirements
- Ownership and program management of content development objectives and key results (OKRs) for CCaaS.
Go-To-Market Planning and Execution
- Through a clear understanding of the CCaaS product roadmap, and in alignment with the CCaaS product management team, develop, execute, and manage GTM plans to accompany the release of each feature, at corresponding launch-levels
- Conduct on-going research and analysis on Intermedia’s competitive landscape to gain a better understanding on strategies, positioning and offerings in the market.
- Develop and maintain buyer personas by verticals leveraging industry knowledge and existing customer interactions.
- Ownership and program management of GTM planning and execution objectives and key results (OKRs) for CCaaS.
Revenue Acceleration Campaigns with Channel Partners
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and execute a variety of revenue acceleration tactics for partners, including webinars, email campaigns, high-value targeting of prospects, etc., and coordinate follow-up activities with colleagues on the BDR team
- Development of email templates, talk tracks, inside sales scripts, webinar decks, and pitch decks, for use in the Channel
- Build, launch, and track quarterly promotions, SPIFFs, and campaigns that drive pipeline. Also, be able to understand and track the impact that each campaign has on pipeline.
- Ownership and program management of revenue acceleration campaign objectives and key results (OKRs) for CCaaS.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of related work experience in product marketing or product management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity and to diverse audiences.
- Adept at juggling many projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing site of the core message and goal behind your work.
- Experience working and presenting to sales and channel teams including sales leadership.
- Experience in positioning technology products in various industry verticals.
- Working knowledge of cloud services, hosted services, or software as a service.
- Knowledge of Cloud Contact Center markets.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Team player with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Self-starter who understands the communication space (Telecom/UCaaS and CCaaS) and also knows marketing
- Adequate knowledge of the UCaaS/CCaaS landscape with the ability to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities assisting Intermedia to better compete and win in the marketplace
- Ability to understand the buyer personas across various verticals and can easily articulate customer centric content, messaging and positioning to empower our sales and channel teams
- Ability to demonstrate writing skills in order to develop compelling content that effectively drives our buyers through various phases of the sales cycle (opportunity to close)
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.