Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
Our clients are more than 1 mln. people, thousands of business customers and partners. Our team is 800+ over the world and 300+ employees in St. Petersburg.
We’re are looking for a candidate who knows how to work with different types of clients and requirements, who can understand project needs and structure it clearly; as a result, to deliver projects on time.
As Intermedia provides the whole bunch of Cloud Services for Business any experience and knowledge in Cloud Services and Integrations would be a plus as long as a strong technical background.
- Lead project execution, plan & coordinate all phases;
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives;
- Develop product requirements and use cases;
- Manage project scope, identify and resolve arising issues;
- Ensure project teams’ performance, encouragement and happiness;
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst / project manager;
- Experience managing projects and gathering requirements;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Strong technical attitude, analysis skills and problem solving skills;
- Expertise and proven ability in risk management and mitigation;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with emphasis on Computer Science or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with an ability to lead productive group meetings;
- Advanced English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Prince 2, PMI or any other Project Management methodology;
- Experience with application service automation and billing systems;
- Basic knowledge of (HTML, CSS, SQL).
- Saint-Petersburg office, the technology capital of the company, was founded in 2000 and is located close to the "Alexandra Nevskogo Square" metro station.
- You will find: good salary, flexible schedule, social guaranties, open and friendly atmosphere, highly professional team, interesting tasks.
Откликнуться на вакансию