Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior relationship management and sales savvy and skills? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine? If so, we have the Account Management role for you! In this role, you will be a part of a team, who is the leading provider of B2B cloud services for small and medium sized businesses. Intermedia’s Cloud based offerings. You will be responsible for the management of, and growing Intermedia’s existing customer base by upselling and cross selling our Cloud offerings. The right candidate must thrive in a fast paced environment; enjoy working within a team, and succeed with an individual quota.
Are you seeking an impactful role with an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly changing market category? Intermedia can offer you the platform to take your career to the next level. We are a 900+ employee global organization that combines familiar Office 365 tools with the flexibility and mobility business’ demand. Intermedia serves over a million customers around the world. We pride ourselves on serving the marketplace with full featured solutions that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Are you ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our base of Direct Customers
- Create and develop a quarterly business review to identify opportunities on the account level that supports Intermedia’s product goals
- Research and detect upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your named account list
- Prioritize work to achieve/exceed quota
- Prepare and deliver proposals, presentations as needed
- Provide on-line demonstrations of Intermedia’s services
- Assist customers with request for platform migrations, and plan changes
- Provide technical information for Intermedia products and services
- Work with internal partners on cross-sell opportunities as needed
- Work cross-functionally with on-boarding team to ensure client account changes are successful
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years of successful experience with B2B account management, solution selling and excellent customer service
- A Bachelor’s degree or Technical school graduate is preferred.
- A demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, business development and relationship building and management.
- A thorough understanding of solution and value-based selling, preferably in a cloud or related technology space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills coupled with solid business acumen to enable engagement with executives and “C level” stakeholders.
- Strong collaboration skills that enable you to successfully work in a highly matrixed environment with remote teams.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM use experience
- Strong analytic and MS Excel skills a plus
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Lync, IP PBX systems, mobility solutions, web hosting and other services offered by Intermedia.NET preferred but not required. Some technical background a plus.