Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 900-employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We’re here to win in the $30B UCaaS market and this is the right moment for you to help write the next chapter in Intermedia’s success story.
What’s more, our product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got us to our strong position today. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Are you ready to make your mark?
Why this might interest you?
- Excellent Compensation / Benefits!!
- VERY exciting & strategic plans both short-term and long-term: We’ve grown from ~250 employees in 2012 to 900+ employees today!
What you will be doing!
You will join a team for the leading provider of B2B cloud services for small and medium sized businesses. Intermedia’s Cloud based offerings, include Office in the Cloud®, hosted Exchange, O365 Product Suite, Lync, SecuriSync, AppID , cloud servers, and other services. You will be responsible for the management of, and growing Intermedia’s existing customer base by upselling and cross selling our Cloud offerings. The right candidate must thrive in a fast paced environment; enjoy working within a team, and succeed with an individual quota.
- Support and manage an identified book of business for Intermedia’s hosted solutions
- Create and develop a quarterly business review to identify opportunities on the account level that supports Intermedia’s product goals
- Research and detect upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your named account list
- Prioritize work to achieve/exceed quota
- Prepare and deliver proposals, presentations as needed
- Provide on-line demonstrations of Intermedia’s services
- Assist customers with request for platform migrations, and plan changes
- Provide technical information for Intermedia products and services
- Work with internal partners on cross-sell opportunities as needed
- Work cross-functionally with on-boarding team to ensure client account changes are successful
What you will bring to the role!
- 3+ years of successful experience with B2B account management, solution selling and a Bachelor’s degree or Technical school graduate.
- Ability to build and foster client relationships via the telephone
- History of meeting and achieving upsell and cross-sell sales goals managing SMB companies
- Value-based selling through ROI and high-value add to customers
- Experience/ aptitude /affinity for technology with an understanding of IT infrastructure, networks and software
- Experience in identifying to multiple contacts, at all levels, within an organization
- Ability to work in highly dynamic, fast paced working environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Passion, drive and the desire to be part of a growing team
- Solid oral and written communication skills merged with diligent follow-up habits
- Capacity to multi-task while focusing on each task with great detail
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, results-oriented individual with a positive outlook
- Salesforce.com or other CRM use experience
- Supported small and medium B2B customers with varied technical knowledge
- Strong analytic and MS Excel skills a plus
- Familiar with Challenger Sales Methodology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Lync, IP PBX systems, mobility solutions, web hosting and other services offered by Intermedia.NET preferred but not required. Some technical background a plus.