At Intermedia, we are a global 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
We are a channel-first company with over 6,500 partners across the US, relying on us for world class communication services and products. While we help our partners reap success, Intermedia’s business grows as we’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
Do you thrive on developing strategic initiatives that impact the growth of an organization?
In this new role, you will be responsible for the recruitment of ideal UCaaS managed service providers (MSP), a critical component of Intermedia’s growth strategy.
You will source, prospect and vette cold and warm leads. You will qualify the ideal UCaaS MSP partner. We are looking for someone who loves to hunt and is able to find partners through tools like LinkedIn, trade show lists, media buys, distributors, email purchases and search engine optimization. We are seeking a PRR who can present Intermedia’s unique value propositions for both Unite, Intermedia’s UCaaS solution, and differentiate our reseller program in a compelling manner. Additionally, we are seeking a PRR who will be able to ask the right questions and make an assessment to accurately qualify prospects.
This position will be the first impression of Intermedia for any prospective partner as well as the starting point for all on-boarding efforts. We’re looking for a high-energy individual with an attention to detail, relentless spirit, and ability to sell.
- Lead prospecting for the ideal Unite MSP partner via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Qualification of inbound partner leads from distribution, online registration and inbound 800#
- Presentation of Intermedia’s unique value propositions for both Unite and Intermedia’s differentiated reseller program (sell them on the company, product, and reseller program)
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing and Distribution teams to improve quality of partner leads and value proposition messaging
- Scheduling of introductory meeting between qualified ideal Unite MSP partner and appropriate Partner Account Manager (PAM) and Partner Sales Executive (PSE)
- Enter prospective partner data into Salesforce
- Performs other duties as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to conduct online presentations confidently
- HS diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service, recruitment, sourcing and selling in a B2B environment; channel sales experience a plus
- Work within a fast-paced environment; with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively
- Sales knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, software and/or computer related products
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including active listening, identifying the issue, and recommending solutions, often of a customized approach
- Strong knowledge of Unite UCaaS product
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn and/or similar professional networking tools
- Previous experience with Salesforce
- Creative in nature with the ability to think outside of the box while remaining one step ahead of the problem
- Ability to be held accountable to department and organizational numbers, data, and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly disposition
- Must be able to stay professional at all times while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, quickly adapt, be process-oriented, with high attention to detail
- Have a team-based approach, lead with a servant-based mentality, entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize exceptionally well
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public both orally and in writing