Are you looking to make big impact? Energetic, creative and love digital marketing?
You might be the perfect person to join our team. Our new digital marketing manager will lead the charge to define and execute high impact digital campaigns for our leading-edge tech company. You will help us to plan, implement and monitor our digital campaigns across our many digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong digital experience, seasoned in building strong relationships with sales and laser focused on driving quality leads that convert into revenue. It’ll be dynamic, fast-paced and best of all, fun!
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are an 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. What’s more, our product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got us to our strong position today. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company. 6,500 active partners across the US rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
Our marketing organization is a tight team with a passion to lay the tracks for rapid company growth. The Digital Marketing Manager role is core to our charter. In this role, you’ll work across the marketing and sales organization to identify, build and implement digital campaigns that drive our direct business.
It’s a digital world and we are a modern marketing organization. For that reason, we want a true digital marketing expert who comes with deep knowledge of metrics, marketing automation, CRM, SEO, SEM, social, content syndication… how they work, how they fit together, and how they collectively drive a highly efficient motion from touch point to transaction and beyond. This is a critical role for the company, and you’ll quickly find yourself immersed in the most exciting projects. You’ll get exposure to key leaders and senior executives. If you’re a creative self-starter with digital campaign marketing chops looking to contribute, take responsibility, and be recognized, this is the role for you.
What You'll Do:
- Drive tangible demand-based growth lead targets thru SEM, SEO, nurture emails and display advertising campaigns
- Manage and drive measurable results for SEM, SEO, nurture and display advertising strategy
- Design and build the right campaigns to drive high quality demand that meet lead and KPI targets
- Laser focused on regularly improving measurable KPIs (including COA, CPL, Conversion rates, etc.)
- Work daily with our digital agency and direct sales team to drive effective digital strategy, identify improvement and make real time updates
- Immerse yourself in our industry and uses their knowledge to approach digital marketing and acquisition with a strategic and innovative mindset at all times
- Conduct regular competitive research on latest trends and technologies, products and companies in our industry
- Manage regular and ongoing A/B testing on key digital campaigns to drive efficiencies and optimization
What you will bring to the role:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, direct marketing with direct experience in online marketing or media.
- Passion for digital marketing and sales with growth mindset
- Experience in a highly dynamic mid-market tech B2B company
- Deep knowledge of digital advertising products, (display, search engine marketing, search engine optimization), with the ability to learn new technology
- Ability to demonstrate proactive troubleshooting and ability to find creative solutions
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with Marketo, salesforce.com and Google Analytics—AdWords certifications preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Experience in cloud services, hosted services, software as a service, or UCaaS a plus
- Strong planner with a strategic mindset – detail oriented
- Collaborative and flexible while driving to closure with purpose
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, “can-do” attitude and sense of humor