Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your superior B2B and Channel sales skills and allow your experience to shine? Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative technology company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for in a unique, specialized Product Overlay role that will give you ownership and responsibility over the sales results of one of our key products.
We are an 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. What’s more, our product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got us to our strong position today. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
In addition, Intermedia is a channel-first company with over 6,500 partners across the US, relying on us for world class communication services and products, greater reliability and excellent margins to help grow their businesses. While we help our partners reap success, Intermedia’s business grows as we’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
The ideal candidate is an expert at channel based sales in UCaaS and technology, training and mentoring others, and is an efficient multitasker with strong attention to detail. As a Channel Sales Account Manager for our AnyMeeting Video Conferencing product, you will gain a deep knowledge of the product and be able to help sell, coach and mentor others while selling under the Intermedia brand, or under their own brand. You can effectively prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to find solutions to problems that others may not.
In this role, you may or will be responsible for:
- Pro-actively pursue revenue objectives generated from selling services through channel partners to their user base of small/medium size businesses.
- Building out a territory plan as well as working with specific partners in the areas of business development, business planning, marketing execution, and overall sales enablement activities.
- Drive and represent Intermedia during all phases from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management.
- Prospect for new business and sales opportunities through the Partner Channel.
- Conduct sales presentations demonstrating Intermedia’s voice and data solutions.
- Participate in sales and technology training.
- Provide partners and customers with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle.
- Partner with internal departments within Intermedia to ensure successful pre and post-sale experience for both the Partner and the customer, including, but not limited to VIP Desk, Carrier Relations, Tech Support, Customer Service and Onboarding.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in technology sales and 2+ plus years of experience in channel sales experience, working through partners, resellers, MSPs, VARs, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales and executive relationship building.
- A strong grasp of solution and value-based selling, preferably from experience they garnered working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in what is a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience working independently, set priorities, and work under pressure to meet changing deadlines. Doesn't mind last-minute changes and can respond to needs quickly without getting frazzled.
- Customer and employee focused, must have demonstrated ability to multi-task, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Individual is required to have strong computer skills, including working with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.), CRM’s and other databases
- Experience with UCaaS or similar is preferred.