Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 900-employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We’re here to win in the $30B UCaaS market and this is the right moment for you to help write the next chapter in Intermedia’s success story. What’s more, our product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got us to our strong position today. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role
As our newest Salesforce Administrator, you will be key to the development and support of our salesforce.com deployment. In this role, you will work closely with functional leaders, various organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, support and deploy new business processes.
The Salesforce Administrator is also responsible for administering maintenance and deploying configuration changes for the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud platforms, as well as partners with the appropriate teams to resolve incidents and deliver enhancements.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform.
What you will be doing:
- Serves as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Responsible for code deployments, change control compliance, metrics reporting, workflows and other tasks as needed
- Completes regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades
- Oversees and monitors Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Maintains records by performing systematic clean ups of reports and performs routine data integrity health checks
- Maintains objects and fields as needed (i.e. retire unnecessary fields and/or create new ones). Performs workflow updates, data validation, alerts, communication templates, etc.
- Creates and maintains reports and dashboards that can deliver insights and success metrics into the platform health and overall usage
- Assists in the evaluation, scoping and completion of new development requests ensuring compliance with existing processes
- Works with our IT team to establish new processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Proactively recommends solutions, processes, capabilities or apps that will enhance end user experience, enrich the 360 view of the customer, improve usability, enable productivity for users, and optimize or automate processes
- Responsible for system configuration changes to ensure optimal platform performance, usability to meet the strategic goals and needs for the business
- Effectively acts as the liaison between users, vendors and the application development teams on support matters
- Troubleshoots reported issues, working directly with SMEs as needed, monitoring key processes to ensure they are successful
What you will bring to the role:
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator and experience with other connected applications such as Docusign, Tableau, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administration certification preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and soft organization skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
- Ability to document detailed solutions and configurations for Operations.
- Ability to identify automation opportunities.
- Exercises creativity and resourcefulness in solving technical problems in a way that maximizes client value.
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change
- Experience with UCaaS or similar is preferred.