Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior B2B sales savvy and skills? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine? If so, our sales team works with Intermedia Channel Partners to resell Intermedia’s entire suite of cloud services through our full-service partner programs, leveraging the Intermedia brand, or their own brand! We are looking for top sales producers, who are ready to work for the best in the business.
We are looking to add someone in the Mid-Atlantic States (New Jersey, Upstate New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland)
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are an 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. What’s more, our product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got us to our strong position today. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company. 6,500 active partners across the US rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- As a Partner Sales Executive, you will resell Intermedia’s entire suite of cloud services through our full-service partner programs, leveraging the Intermedia brand, or their own brand
- You will pro-actively pursue revenue objectives generated from selling services through channel partners to their user base of small/medium size businesses.
- Responsible for building out a territory plan as well as working with specific partners in the areas of business development, business planning, marketing execution, and overall sales enablement activities.
- You are expected to drive and represent Intermedia during all phases from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management.
- Prospect for new business and sales opportunities through the Partner Channel.
- Partner Sales Executive will conduct sales presentations demonstrating Intermedia’s voice and data solutions.
- Partner Sales Executive will participate in sales and technology training.
- Provide partners and customers with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle.
- Partner with internal departments within Intermedia to ensure successful pre and post-sale experience for both the Partner and the customer, including, but not limited to Partner Concierge Desk, Carrier Relations, Tech Support, Customer Service and Onboarding.
What you will bring to the role:
- 8+ plus years of experience in Channel Sales, outside sales and/or account management
- You will have a demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales and executive relationship building.
- Have a strong grasp of solution and value-based selling, preferably from experience they garnered working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in what is a highly matrixed environment.
- Willing to travel <25% of job