Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer the challenge you are looking for. We are a 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We’re here to win in the $30B UCaaS market and this is the right moment for you to help write the next chapter in Intermedia’s success story. What’s more, our product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got us to our strong position today. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Are you ready to make your mark?
These opportunities will be located in one of the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NH, NC, ND, NJ, NE, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD,TN, TX, UT, VA, WA
We know that in order to be successful we have to make sure our customers are successful – that's where you come in! We’re looking for driven Technical Support Success Experts/Engineers to join our dynamic, high performing team of homeworkers who are our front line in supporting our customers with troubleshooting and issue resolution for Intermedia’s entire suite of products.
What you will do:
- Effectively, professionally and articulately resolve technical issues for technical and non-technical users utilizing phone, email, and live chat
- Manage approximately 15 cases per day during your assigned shift
- Document all customer cases in our client services tracking system
- Recognize customer trends and report them to senior level engineers
- Find and document new support issues or product bugs
- Collaborate with team members to resolve active issues
- Truly enjoy the work you do and provide a ‘Worry Free’ experience for all of our customers!
- 2+ years of proven experience in a remote technical support role with excellent customer support skills
- Experience with Outlook in a Microsoft Exchange environment, IIS, Apache, MySQL or MSSQL
- Working knowledge of DNS
- Passion for customer service and the ability to support a diverse customer base using a variety of technological tools
- Great listening skills that allow you to recognize and troubleshoot an issue efficiently
- Impeccable communication skills and a strong sense of ownership for your work
- High level of energy and self-direction; comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with consistent reliability
- Professional technology certifications such as MCITP, MCSE or MCSA, etc. are a plus
Required home office and set up:
- Must have reliable, high-speed broadband capability (5 mb/s upload speed) via a cabled Internet connection used only for work purposes to ensure uninterrupted, high quality calls for customers
- Dedicated home office or workspace, free of outside noise and distraction, that will accommodate a multi-screen set up