Our teams are comprised of extraordinary individuals that work together, support each other and take ownership of results. We succeed when we align our goals with each other, with our partners, with our customers and even our customer's customers
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company. 6,500 active partners across the US rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role:
You will be an integral part of the overall product team and will be responsible for all aspects of product knowledge for consumption by teammates, customers and prospective customer audiences.
By placing yourself in the shoes of our Users, you will design content that will both attract prospective customers to as well as drive adoption of our feature sets by clearly identifying the achievable outcomes. As an emerging expert user of our product, you will also be called upon to participate in conversations with prospective and existing customers to help provide solutions to the customers’ problems through the application of our product capabilities.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert level user of our product, and understand the user personas, what problems they are trying to solve, and the general overall industry ecosystem they work within. If you don’t know all of this on day 1, that’s ok, you just need to be curious – there will be plenty of support surrounding you to help you learn
- Take an ownership of all Product Knowledge content creation, content accuracy, completeness, suitable media and delivery tool choices
- Analyze Product Knowledge content to maintain continuity of style, and make sure it’s up to date
- Preference would be given to candidates with bilingual capabilities (English, French) but it is not mandatory for applicants. (for documentation but also the product itself)
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field in a technical discipline or equivalent level of knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a role that involved Product Knowledge content and/or Technical Writing
- French Skills desired but not mandatory – Spanish would be a really nice bonus
- Exceptional communication and amazing people skills with the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships
- The ability and drive to deliver high quality Product Knowledge content
- A meticulous eye for detail and a diligent work ethic to ensure articles and guides (whether in app or hosted separately) are cataloged and linked to each other in areas that would make navigating easier for our customers
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in varying media
- Deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to extrapolate documentation content to be friendly for that user persona
- Experience with rapid iterative planning and development cycles associated with Agile methodologies
- Exposure to an Agile software development team using tools such as Jira and Confluence are a bonus
- Deep understanding with media creation and editing software tools (such as Camtasia, Active Presenter, Snagit etc)
- Previous work with Confluence and/or Adobe in the past is preferred