Our teams are comprised of extraordinary individuals that work together, support each other and take ownership of results. We succeed when we align our goals with each other, with our partners, with our customers and even our customer's customers.
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are an 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company. 6,500 active partners across the US rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
What You'll Do:
Own and maintain the overall customer and partner relationships
- Act as the customer’s main point of contact, their go-to resource to ensure customers and partners have the best possible experience with our platform
- Provide ongoing relationship management
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with our customers and partners
Drive product adoption and onboarding
- Develop and maintain deep expertise in our solution from a user and architectural standpoint, and serve as a subject matter expert to demo, educate and influence up-sell opportunities
- Understand client’s needs and offer feedback and solutions to everyday challenges they might face to achieve maximum product fit
- Ensure customer and partner onboarding is well planned and executed by being accountable for onboarding activities, working closely with our Implementation and Support teams
Maintain Customer loyalty and grow accounts
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk; your goal and ultimate accountability is to reduce churn
- Engage regularly with customers and partners via adoption meetings, monthly operational reviews (MORs) strategic quarterly business review (QBRs) meetings to identify needs and stay strategically aligned
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for growth in existing accounts
Contribute to our culture of customer success
- Being the champion of the customer within Telax, voicing the key factors for customer success and collaborating with marketing, product and other functions to align on customer needs
- Gather customer feedback through client discussions and surveys, responding to and taking action on feedback received
- Develop and implement constant improvements to customer success related material, guides and processes
What experience, talents and skills you’re likely to have:
- You have drive DNA. No one needs to push you to excel; it's just who you are. You are fanatical about taking initiative to maintain high account health scores by measuring and monitoring critical leading indicators, and assembling the team with your call to action when indicators dictate. You despise fighting fires and do everything in your power to proactively take action to pre-empt problems and prevent escalations. You are driven by the freedom you have to achieve clearly defined outcomes with little to no direction. Hustle and persistence describe your approach to everything.
- You are customer value centric. You have a genuine passion for helping customers reach their goals. Your mantra is to put the customer needs and success ahead of everything, and your focus is on their success ahead of your own. You are obsessed with ensuring our clients realize the maximum value from our product in the shortest time span possible.
- You have amazing people skills and are an exceptional communicator. You have the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with executives, business folks, and IT professionals. You remain calm and professional in challenging situations, never pointing fingers and always focusing on the path forward. Empathy is one your key strengths, deeply rooted in your soul and represented in your attitude, behaviours, and language.
- You have a deep history of experience in highly technical consultative, engineering, operational and implementation roles in Telecommunications, Unified Communications and Contact Center, and are able to present yourself as a subject matter expert in these fields. You are hungry to continue learning evolving industry best practices and identify how our solutions can be leveraged to implement these practices for customer success. You know the technology well enough to drive solutions, creatively solving problems with standard and non-standard product use cases for each customer's unique business needs.
- You must possess a logical AND creative mind to analyse and document details, seek out holes in solutions and client requirements/expectations and devise alternatives which solve Client business problems
- You are highly organized, methodical, and action oriented when it comes to managing multiple projects. You live and breath by project plans and regular communication touch-points, keeping all deliverables on track, stakeholders up-to-date, and expectations managed. Your goal is to ensure all stakeholders never have to ask about project status, next steps, or who is responsible for what.
- You hear problems from others and have a burning desire to solve them. No challenge is too difficult for your exceptional creative problem solving abilities. You provide fresh ideas and innovative solutions for all kinds of scenarios.
- You create compelling presentations with relevant content that is visually appealing, and are able to keep an audience engaged. You enjoy and are energized by speaking AND listening to others.
- You are open to “wearing multiple hats” with a readiness to support all members of TeamTelax - flexibility is key for our tribe, and especially for this role!