OFFICIAL RAFFLE RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO ENTRANTS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. THE PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR LOCATIONS WHERE RAFFLES ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BELOW AND ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT A LOCATION (STATE, COUNTY, PROVINCE AND CITY) WHERE RAFFLES ARE NOT PROHIBITED AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The entry period for the “Survey Response - (2) Amazon gift cards” raffle (the “Raffle”) begins on June 21, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on June 31, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (the “Raffle Period”). Winners will be randomly selected after the Raffle Period from all eligible entries as more fully set forth below. By participating in the Raffle, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Raffle Rules and the decisions of Intermedia.net, Inc. (“Intermedia”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to entrants who are legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of locations where raffles are restricted or not permitted), and who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Intermedia, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their immediate family and household members, are not eligible. The Raffle is void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter the Raffle, an entrant must start and complete this survey. All responses must be completed by July 31, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time to entry into the Raffle.
- Intermedia reserves the right in its sole discretion to stop allowing additional Survey respondents to be eligible for the Raffle at any time prior to the end of the Raffle Period and award the prizes to Survey respondents prior to such earlier termination date (and otherwise meet the eligibility requirements described in these Official Raffle Rules). Intermedia also reserves the right in its sole discretion to extend or modify the Raffle. Raffle entries will be deemed null and void and will be rejected if the entrant fails to meet all of the eligibility requirements described in these Official Raffle Rules.
- PRIZES and ODDS: Two (2) prize winners (each, a “Winner”), will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Each of the two (2) winners will receive one (1) Amazon gift card (approximate retail value USD $25) (each such gift card, a “Prize”).
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, redeemed for cash or otherwise substituted except as provided herein. Intermedia reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Total maximum aggregate retail value of all prizes in this Raffle is USD $50.00, excluding shipping and tax. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entrants, as determined in accordance with these Official Raffle Rules during the Raffle Period. All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Raffle Rules. Each Winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local income taxes on such Winner’s prize and any expenses in excess of the prize amount. Each Winner may be asked to return a complete and accurate Form W-9 to Intermedia in order to claim his/her prize, if required by applicable law.
There is a maximum of one (1) entry per individual allowed for the Raffle. If an individual completes this survey more than once, then all of their entries will be ineligible. All entrants must complete survey by no later than 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on July 31, 2019. Entrants are responsible for entries arriving before the cut-off time and assume all risk of technology delays that might cause entries to arrive too late.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Winners will be selected at random within five (5) business days after the end of the Raffle Period from all eligible entries. Intermedia shall have no liability for any Winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential Winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential Winner does not respond as directed within ten (10) days following the first notification attempt, such potential Winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate Winner may be selected, in Intermedia’s sole discretion, in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. If necessary, Intermedia will successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential alternate Winners of a Prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed Winner of the Prize in question after such attempts have been made, such Prize may go un-awarded. If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Raffle Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate Winner may be selected in the manner described above.
- GENERAL RELEASE: By participating, each entrant agrees that the Intermedia Parties and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Raffle, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any of the Prizes. Intermedia assumes no responsibility for any lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, scanner, scanner connections; or for any miscommunications, failed computer scans, satellite, cable transmissions, and technical errors related to a computer system, phone line, hardware, scanner, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Intermedia is not responsible for illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, or stolen entries, registrations or Prize notifications. By accepting a Prize, the Winner acknowledges that Intermedia has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such Prize, including but not limited to its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, Intermedia shall be entitled to determine the identity of the entrant in Intermedia’s sole discretion, based on the information available to Intermedia. Only the type and quantity of the Prizes described in these Official Raffle Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Raffle Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Raffle Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
As of June 5, 2019