New Year’s resolution: keep critical data safe
In 2010, successful businesses should resolve to:
- Keep email and business-critical communications data safe inside a world-class data center, just as they keep money in a bank
- Assure their most critical communications tool – email – is continuously available, without complex administration
- Improve the productivity of their workforce with the latest tools, including Exchange 2010
Here’s how Exchange 2010, powered by Intermedia, keeps email and other data inside Exchange safe and secure.
Compare our environment to an on-premise deployment.
- 100% Data Protection Guarantee – Intermedia protects customer email and other business-critical data stored in Exchange from any eventuality, even a disaster. We guarantee it.
- Four world-class datacenters with 24×7 monitoring and strict physical security – Our infrastructure is trusted by over 4,000 MSPs and IT resellers and we host over 225,000 premium Exchange mailboxes…making us the world’s largest provider.
- SAS70 Type II audited – Intermedia is certified organization-wide, not just at the datacenter level.