Intermedia Launches Affiliate Program in Europe
Today we announced that the Intermedia Affiliate Program is being expanded to the UK and Europe. As regular readers of the blog will have seen, Intermedia has continued to cement its position as the global distributor of choice for hosted Exchange, with over 5,000 partners across the world. The UK affiliate program is managed from our London office, and new partners in the region can take advantage of local hosting at our UK-based datacentre.
“Intermedia is continuing to invest in the UK and Europe, and we are confident our new affiliate program in the region will be a big success,” says Tony Cohen, senior business development manager in the UK. “The Radicati Group is predicting the number of hosted Exchange mailboxes in Europe to increase by an average of 19 percent per year to 28 million by 2014, so this is a market with a great deal of growth potential. Our affiliate program is a simple and low-risk way for resellers to use the global strength of our brand to make money from this exciting market.”
The Intermedia Affiliate Program is ideal for smaller IT resellers looking for a straight-forward way to provide hosted Exchange and Intermedia services to their clients. Key features include:
- Simplicity: Intermedia manages customer support and billing.
- Free: There are no fees to join and no minimum sales requirements.
- Flexibility: Option to receive recurring or upfront commission on new business.
- Sales support: Access to relevant marketing information and tools.
- Industry credibility: Affiliates can build on Intermedia’s position as the world’s top-selling hosted Exchange service.
For more information on becoming an Intermedia affiliate in Europe, contact the Intermedia UK office on +44 (0)20-7828-6722, visit the Intermedia UK website at www.intermedia.co.uk, or email email@example.com.