Cloud Services and Hosted Exchange Provider Intermedia Now Offering Microsoft Office 365
Baseline Microsoft Service Integrated with Intermedia’s 24/7 Support, Migration Assistance, Business-Critical Features and Proprietary Cloud Services
In a press release issued today, Intermedia, a global leader in cloud services and the largest Microsoft Exchange hosting provider, announced it is now offering a Microsoft Office 365 plan to its direct customers and advisor resellers. The Office 365 plan is in addition to Intermedia’s Office in the Cloud™ suite of plans. Trusted by 50,000 small and medium-sized businesses and well over 400,000 premium users, Intermedia’s Office in the Cloud combines popular Microsoft services such as hosted Exchange 2010, Lync and SharePoint 2010 with Intermedia’s management tools and other cloud services including security, backup, mobility, voice and more. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Intermedia is among only a few organizations offering an Office 365 plan – which is geared towards customers looking for an integrated suite of cloud services that includes Microsoft Office and Office Web Apps.
Delivered over the Internet from Microsoft’s datacenters, Intermedia’s Office 365 includes:
- Microsoft Exchange Online: Email, calendar and contacts.
- Microsoft Lync Online: Secure, business grade instant messaging and audio and video conferencing.
- Microsoft SharePoint Online: Centralized document and information sharing.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus: The latest versions of familiar Office applications – Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft OneNote.
- Microsoft Office Web Apps: Online companions to Office applications allow users to access, view and edit documents directly from their web browser.
- Intermedia’s white-glove 24×7 support, complimentary migration to the cloud, innovative and easy-to-use control panels.
- Intermedia’s growing suite of proprietary cloud services including: PC Backup, Fax via Email and SpamStopper Pro.
- Customer are able to add on Intermedia cloud services such as Encrypted Email, Hosted PBX and Conference Bridges for a more robust unified communications offering.
“With Intermedia’s Office in the Cloud suite of plans, and now Office 365, we offer businesses a number of choices so they have the cloud service solution best tailored to their needs,” says Michael Gold, president, Intermedia. “We’re excited to combine Microsoft’s Office 365 with Intermedia’s value-added, proprietary cloud services and support in order to help businesses realize the cost-effectiveness and power of cloud computing. Businesses that demand the highest level of customer service, reliability, security and control choose Intermedia. Whether they run their business on one of our Office in the Cloud plans or Office 365 from Intermedia, they have 24×7 phone access to our unparalleled expert and highly responsive support team.”
Businesses set up and manage Office 365 using Intermedia’s HostPilot® Control Panel – an intuitive control panel that enables administration to be delegated to non-technical staff. All Intermedia services are managed through HostPilot, giving businesses access to best-of-breed cloud services, but sparing them from having to use multiple control panels or pay multiple bills.
For customers interested in a fully integrated suite of cloud communications and collaboration services, Intermedia offers its Office in the Cloud bundles. Office in the Cloud combines Exchange 2010, hosted Lync and SharePoint 2010 with proprietary solutions from Intermedia for backup, compliance, mobility, voice, and more. Intermedia is recognized as the premium support provider, with an average phone response time of less than one minute and an intuitive HostPilot® Control Panel that even non-technical staff can manage. The company’s Cloud Concierge™ team assures Office in the Cloud customers have a secure migration to the cloud.
For more information, please call 1-800-379-7729.