Intermedia completes Accessline acquisition
Dear Intermedia Customers,
Back in January, we announced our acquisition of AccessLine (TNIX:OTC), a leading provider of cloud-based phone and voice services. I’m pleased to tell you that the acquisition is now complete.
This acquisition strengthens our position as the leading one-stop shop for ALL your essential cloud IT services: email, phone systems, chat, conferencing, file sync and share, security, mobility, and much more.
As Intermedia’s CEO, I want to explain why this improves your cloud experience—and makes your IT easier to manage.
What does this acquisition mean for you?
Whether you’re currently using Hosted PBX or not, the immediate news for you is that our existing cloud phone service gets better. And our portfolio of cloud voice services grows broader.
In fact, if you’re NOT currently using Hosted PBX, we’ve now got many more ways to solve your business communications needs. In addition to offering a complete phone system and service from the cloud, we now also offer services that extend the functionality of your EXISTING phone solution—and lower its cost.
Here’s what I’d like you to know:
- Our existing Hosted PBX and conference calling services are being enhanced to deliver more powerful calling features and even better system performance. (In the coming weeks, we’ll reach out to those of you who already use it regarding the timeline for new enhancements. At this time, no action is required.)
- If you’re not quite ready to replace your existing non-Intermedia phone system, we now offer services that extend its functionality as well as lower its operating costs. For example:
- If you have an in-house PBX system, our SIP Trunking service routes calls over the Internet to lower costs AND improve reliability.
- Any customer can use our individual Cloud Voice services for toll-free numbers, conference calling and fax-over-Internet. This lets you add new communication tools without purchasing new equipment.
- Keep your eyes open for discounts for adding voice services to your existing plans.
- As with all our services, our Cloud Concierge team performs free setup and migration.
- And, of course, our support team is here 24/7. They answer your calls within 60 seconds and your emails within one hour.
What does this acquisition mean for Intermedia?
This acquisition significantly strengthens our engineering and operational resources. This allows us to scale our services as your business grows and as technology changes.
Better still, it lets us complement our 18 years of cloud experience with AccessLine’s 20 years of voice experience. We now have 550 employees who are dedicated to maintaining your IT cloud with the highest levels of security, reliability, and support—all so you can stay focused on running your business.
Think of us as your one-stop cloud IT shop
Intermedia now offers a broad portfolio of email, communications, collaboration, and content management services—including AccessLine’s amazing voice technology. And they’re all delivered from the same cloud, tightly integrated, managed using the same control panel, and provided with just one bill, one login and one source of support.
I’m confident you’ll see many great changes to your Office in the Cloud soon. But should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact your account manager at (877) 757-7225.
On behalf of our nearly 550 employees in Mountain View, Seattle, New York, London and St. Petersburg, Russia: thank you for being an Intermedia customer!
PS For more information about this acquisition, we’ve posted further details on our web page.