Describing our services, Exchange Email, Google Apps, Office 365, Other providers, SecuriSync Backup and File Sharing, Skype for Business, Voice: Cloud PBX
Opening a new office in the new year?
They say that moving is one of the most stressful events a relationship can endure.
This holds true for businesses as well: opening a new office or moving an existing one gives you a million stressful details to consider. Did you order paper clips? Did you get light bulbs? Did you arrange for coffee???
We can’t help with the little details, but we CAN solve the big ones: you can get your phones, your email, and your other essential IT service from our Office in the Cloud.
Here’s what you can get for your new office with just one phone call:
- Hosted Exchange email. Get business-grade email, calendars and contacts that are fully synced and fully mobile. (If you’re coming from an existing system, our Cloud Concierge™ experts will migrate your data free of charge.)
- Hosted PBX phone system. No need to deal with the phone company. Our Hosted PBX system offers fully featured calling from the cloud. Your desk phones plug into the internet, so you also eliminate the need for a phone technician to wire up your office.
- SecuriSync file sync and share. With SecuriSync, employees get the same sharing and syncing functionality as Box or Dropbox—but with business-grade security and direct integration into your Intermedia control panel.
- Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing. Lync lets your employees connect across computers, phones and tablets with text chat, video chat, screen sharing and presence information.
- Man other IT services. We offer everything from PC Backup to Conference Calling to spam and virus protection from McAfee, the global leader.
- Best of all: IT simplicity. Intermedia’s services are all mobile ready and backed by our expert phone support. We pick up the phones within 60 seconds all day, every day. You get it all with just one bill, one control panel, one password to remember and one source of support.
Never mind killing two birds with one stone — if you’re opening a new office or moving an existing one, you’re knocking a whole flock of birds off your to-do list with a single phone call. Click here to explore our plans.