Partners: Now you can integrate with QuickBooks, Salesforce and ConnectWise!
Big news for partners: we’ve just launched integrations between our Partner Portal and your most popular CRM, accounting and professional services automation tools.
Here’s what this means: now, in addition to controlling your own pricing, bundling, branding and customer relationships, you can streamline your workflows by integrating your Intermedia Partner Portal with Salesforce, QuickBooks and ConnectWise!
These integrations bring together the four leading business platforms in the MSP/VAR world.
With these integrations, you now have a single system of record for all your CRM and accounting needs. This will make your accounting and sales teams more productive and more efficient.
With the Salesforce integration, you can:
- Sync customer account data from the Intermedia Partner Portal to Salesforce
- Sync your Intermedia plan pricing with Salesforce pricing books
- Track product usage to easily spot selling opportunities
- Easily generate quotes without having to manually copy and paste data from the Partner Portal
- Create new accounts directly in Salesforce and automatically synchronize them to the Partner Portal
With the QuickBooks & ConnectWise integrations, you can:
- Simplify your billing processes and reduce the amount of time spent generating invoices
- Export your catalog of Intermedia products and services
- Ensure product and customer usage data in the Intermedia Partner Portal are automatically updated in your billing system
- Eliminate the need to manually update billing agreements (exclusive to ConnectWise integration)
- Set a schedule to automatically generate estimates (exclusive to QuickBooks integration)
We’re already getting rave reviews. Here’s a comment from Jon Matero, president and CEO of Network Heroes, an Intermedia partner. “We leveraged these integrations to effortlessly bring our Intermedia services into our existing business processes. We maintain a single system of record for all our CRM and accounting needs, and keep our accounting and sales teams more focused and more productive. It’s going to save us hundreds of man-hours this year.”
We’re committed to making it simple for you to run your businesses and profit from managing cloud services. So we’re offering you these integration apps free of charge on the Partner Portal. Each app takes less than 30 minutes to set up, so you’ll be enjoying the benefits right away. (And stay tuned — we have more integrations in the works.)
Look for the integration apps in your Partner Portal. If you need any assistance in setting them up, please don’t hesitate to call us at (800) 379-7729.