Using Office 365? Great, now move your phones to the cloud too!
Office 365TM is a great first step for moving your business services to the cloud, but you don’t need to stop there. You can move your phone service to the cloud too. In doing so, you can save over 50% on your phone bill over traditional landlines.
Cloud-based phone systems, or Voice over IP (VoIP) is really the future of phone service. And now that you’ve moved your business services to the cloud with Office 365, it makes sense to continue the process by moving your phones to the cloud as well. With a hosted phone system like Intermedia’s Hosted PBX, you get everything you need to do business, including:
- Cost savings over traditional landlines of over 50%
- Easy ability to scale up or down as your business needs change
- Our 99.999% uptime service level agreement
- 24/7 support from our certified experts
- A simple control panel to manage your service, users and devices
- Intermedia CallScape — our desktop app that integrates your phone with Outlook
- The features you need like 3-way calling, call conferencing, on hold music and much more
Intermedia offers our Hosted PBX service as a partner to Office 365. Read this article to learn more about how easy it is to deploy Hosted PBX with Office 365. If you have any questions, you can contact us at 800-379-7729. Our helpful representatives will answer the phone in about 60 seconds and provide you with any assistance you need.
Office 365 and Outlook are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.