Hosted Exchange & Skype for Business in a dedicated deployment
Intermedia customers now have a new way to host Skype® for Business: in a Private Cloud. In addition to using Skype in Intermedia’s managed public cloud, you can now get Skype for Business in a Private Cloud hosted by Intermedia.
What’s Private Cloud? It’s a single-tenant dedicated deployment that combines the best of both worlds–the ease-of-use of cloud-based conferencing with the control and customized security of a dedicated deployment.
What you’ll get by using Skype for Business in a Private Cloud:
- All of the communication tools employees need, including messaging, audio and video, online meetings and sharing for real-time collaboration
- Easy collaboration with group chat and desktop sharing
- Connectivity from any location on virtually any device
- Peace of mind with a Private Cloud — no sharing resources with other clouds
- Intermedia’s 24×7 support and 99.999% uptime guarantee
- Same user experience: your employees won’t see any difference between Skype for Business in a public or private cloud
The growing popularity of Private Cloud
Today, enterprises moving to the cloud or expanding operations require more flexible and powerful email and communications solutions that go beyond the standard Hosted Exchange and Skype for Business. To meet this need, cloud service providers are offering flexible deployment options, including managed public cloud, private cloud or hybrid cloud. Offering multiple cloud models allows enterprises to pick whichever option best suits their IT needs.
With a more flexible Exchange and Skype for Business solution, you can take advantage of advanced security options that deliver the level of security typically found in an on-premises solution.
Dedicated Hosted Exchange and Skype for Business allows for a much more configurable solution in terms of customization, ease of integration with third-party applications, and better levels of privacy for customer data (because data resides on a dedicated server).
Interested or have questions? Call us at 800-379-7729