Intermedia Office Apps now features Office 2016!
Office 2016 for Windows® is now available with Intermedia Office Apps powered by Office 365™. The newest version of Office continues to improve on the user experience and mobility features introduced with Office 2013.
New features in Office 2016 for Windows include:
- A “Tell Me” box, which helps users quickly find the features they need in Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint®
- Simultaneous collaboration for Word documents stored in OneDrive®
- Pivot table and charting improvements in Excel
- Other user interface and design updates
- Deferred updates and simplified activation management to give you more control over your deployment options
With Intermedia Office Apps powered by Office 365, you get the latest versions of Office, integrated with Intermedia’s Office in the Cloud™ and backed by Intermedia’s Worry Free support and onboarding, and managed through Intermedia’s HostPilot® control panel. Office Apps is available for a predictable, monthly subscription free – and when you add it together with one of our Office in the Cloud bundles, you can get Office Apps at a great price.
Office 2016 for Mac® was released earlier this year. Current Intermedia Office Apps subscribers can download Office 2016 from their HostPilot Control Panel. Please note that Outlook 2016 requires Exchange 2010 or higher.
Office in the Cloud is a trademark of Intermedia.net, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries Windows, Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Xbox One are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.