Thank you for choosing Intermedia! And now a recap of 2015…
I want to take the opportunity to thank our wonderful customers and partners. At Intermedia, we understand your high standards for the performance, reliability and support of your email, phones, and other essential IT services … and each one of us comes to work every day intent on exceeding your expectations.
A look back at 2015
When it comes to those expectations, I want to stress the importance we place on your thoughts and opinions. I know it sounds a bit hyperbolic, but we read every piece of feedback we get from you–single survey you submit, every single note you send, every comment we get. And we include that feedback in our plans for the year.
In that light, I wanted to share with you some of the improvements we made to our Office in the Cloud™ in 2015, a lot of which was based directly on that feedback:
- Exchange 2016. We continued our Microsoft® Exchange first-to-market legacy by becoming the first provider to host Exchange 2016 in the cloud.
- Microsoft Office Apps. We added the 2016 versions of Microsoft Office Apps—Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, etc.—to our Office in the Cloud suite.
- Free, unlimited single sign-on to all users. To improve your user security, we removed the limits on Intermedia AppID®, our single sign-on service.
- Cloud PBX. For our hosted phone service, we added new features and phones. To improve reliability, we also upgraded hardware, software, and process for virtually all components of our voice network.
- SecuriSync® backup and file sharing. We added many interesting features to SecuriSync, including backup, web file preview and event notifications.
- Skype® for Business. In 2015, Lync® was relaunched as Skype for Business. We love the new UI.
- Improved user experiences. We improved the navigation and user experience for our login page, our Knowledge Base and for HostPilot®, as well as our Partner Portal.
- Private clouds for customized needs. Businesses above 500 employees with more complex integration and customization needs are deploying Intermedia services on a dedicated cloud.
- Voice support: More people, lower hold times. We grew our front-line voice support staff by over 70% in the last year, and reduced wait time nearly 90%.
- VoIP Scout network testing. To help our sales team and our partners assure customers that their network will deliver superior quality of service, we introduced our VoIP Scout appliance, soft client and management portal.
- Support case ownership. We’ve adopted a new case ownership model for support cases. If your case is being handled by a Tier 2 support engineer, that original engineer is responsible for seeing your issue through to a satisfactory resolution.
A hearty Thank-You
Throughout 2016, we will be delivering new enhancements, features and procedural improvements, all in an effort to give you a delightful and Worry-Free Experience® with Intermedia. Thank you again for choosing Intermedia as your cloud IT service provider. We promise to continue to read all of your feedback!
Office in the Cloud, HostPilot, Intermedia AppID, SecuriSync, and Worry-Free Experience are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Intermedia.net, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, and Lync are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.