Channel press react to our Private Cloud announcement
Last week we announced that our partners can now sell Private Cloud deployments under our Private Label model. It’s a great opportunity for partners to offer their clients the most appropriate cloud deployment model for their needs. And since partners can sell Private Cloud using our Private Label model, they maintain complete control over the customer relationship.
Channel press reacts to our Private Cloud news
As you might have expected, this announcement got the attention of several prominent channel-focused journalists. It’s not hard to see why they would take an interest.
According to IDC, the hosted private cloud market, which amounted to $8.9 billion in 2014, is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.4 percent to reach $40.6 billion in 2019. Further, Intermedia is one of the few companies to offer a Private Label model, enabling partners to control branding and pricing and own the client relationship. When you couple these facts together, you can see how this is a great opportunity for MSPs looking to service larger clients with more customized needs.
- Mark Cox reported the news for ChannelBuzz Canada and included an interview with Tatiana Medvedeva, our Director of Product Managment for Private Cloud. You can read his story here: Intermedia adds Private Cloud deployment to white label partner model
- Daisy Shelly at ChannelProNetwork alerted readers to the news in her story, Intermedia Adds Private Cloud Deployments to its White-label Partner Model
- John Moore included the news in his weekly round-up at SearchITChannel
Private Cloud vs Public Cloud
Intermedia offers two managed cloud options to best meet customer needs. Our managed Public Cloud and our managed Private Cloud. In a public cloud, companies share a multi-tenant enterprise-grade deployment, while a private cloud offers companies a single-tenant enterprise-grade deployment. Our Private Cloud deployment can be located on our infrastructure or on AWS and includes increased flexibility to customize according to specific IT needs.
As part of our Worry-Free Experience™, both fully managed options include:
- A 99.999% SLA for less than 26 seconds of downtime per month
- Expert migration and onboarding at no added cost
- 24/7 support
- Integration with a full suite of business cloud applications
- Centralized management of users, devices and services through the HostPilot® control panel
Come see us at IT Nation to learn more
Come visit Intermedia at IT Nation (booth #911) November 9-11, 2016 in Orlando, Florida to learn more about how we design, develop and monitor cloud environments.
Not attending the show? Contact us to get started on reselling Intermedia’s business applications suite across multiple cloud venues today. Or give us a call at 888.299.2522 to speak to one of our experts.