SecuriSync now backs up even more of your important data
SecuriSync® by Intermedia, the integrated backup and file sharing solution, now offers backup for even more folders, along with increased mobile access, file sharing and administrative control.
I asked Bojan Dusevic, our Senior Director of Product Management, what prompted these new feature additions:
“Based on customer and partner feedback, we’ve extended SecuriSync’s real-time backup functionality to cover even more folders, including Music, Videos, Pictures, and Downloads. No more accepting versioning gaps, or sitting idle waiting for backup restores. Now users have automated protection for their content across the most popular places to store files.”
Expanded backup features make SecuriSync an essential productivity tool
Our best is now even better. With this latest enhancement, SecuriSync now offers North America and UK users:
- Backup for more folders. In addition to the Desktop and My Documents, SecuriSync can now backup Music, Videos, Pictures, and Downloads folders.
- Mobile gallery backup. Automatically upload photos and videos on Android and iOS1 devices.
- Additional policy management. Administrators can determine if a desktop is Corporate or Personal and remotely set different rules for each profile, to more easily manage end user compliance with corporate backup policies.
- Improved troubleshooting. Directly within the desktop client, view FAQs regarding common questions with helpful tips and instructions.
Already using SecuriSync? Great! You’ll be able to access these new features automatically.
If you don’t have SecuriSync yet, you can get it as part of Intermedia’s Office in the Cloud™, as a standalone service, or as a backup and enhancement to Office 365® (one of several Office 365 integrated solutions). And all Intermedia services come backed by our award-winning support experience2. Learn more about SecuriSync on our website or call us at 800-379-7729.
File management that’s optimized for the channel
Unlike other leading file management solutions, SecuriSync gives MSPs, VARs, and solution providers a way to streamline and replace multiple branded backup and file storage services with one service – helping them decrease costs and management overhead, and increase profits. Plus, SecuriSync is available to resell as a gray-label solution, giving partners control over pricing and margins, billing, bundling, and other elements of their customer relationships.
I asked Koert Council, Partner at Kosh Solutions, why SecuriSync should have prime placement in the channel portfolio. He had this to say:
“With SecuriSync, businesses only need one tool for using, managing and protecting user files. Intermedia continually takes my feedback into account, and adding automatic protection for popular desktop folders is another example of that. Not only am I able to pass on this value on to my customers, but I can also sell SecuriSync under my own brand to further differentiate.”
Limited time special partner offer
Haven’t added SecuriSync to your portfolio yet? Take advantage of this great offer! For a limited time3, partners get 6 months of SecuriSync FREE with the first deal they sell. Contact your Intermedia partner sales manager if you have any questions or give us a call at (888) 299-2522.
Office in the Cloud and SecuriSync are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Intermedia.net, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Office 365 is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
1. SecuriSync iOS mobile gallery backup feature expected to be available the week of February 20th, 2017.
2. J.D. Power 2016 Certified Assisted Technical Support Program, developed in conjunction with TSIA. Based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer satisfaction benchmark for assisted support operations. For more information, visit www.jdpower.com or www.tsia.com.
3. Through June 30, 2017, partners get 6 months of up to 30 SecuriSync seats free when they sell their first deal. For more information, visit http://serverdata.net/docs/PTR_SrS_First_Deal_Promo.pdf.