Intermedia Unite™ drives greater mobility and collaboration with new chat integration and enhanced mobile & desktop apps
The Intermedia Unite™ Desktop and Mobile Applications bring collaboration tools together, making teamwork easier than ever! Now, Unite users can place and receive calls, see who is available, chat with colleagues, share screens, start video calls and share files all from one application—in the office or on-the-go:
- One application for collaboration –streamline applications with a single location to collaborate and engage in business conversations
- Increase efficiency – quickly find and connect with coworkers when and how you want to
- Stay connected on-the-go – take your conversations, files and meetings with you so you can keep business moving forward no matter where you are
Why is this so important? Findings from a recent study conducted by Branded Research Inc., an independent market research organization, entitled the Workplace Communications Report1, reveal that a cohesive desktop and mobile experience is crucial to driving greater organizational mobility, collaboration, and productivity. Highlights from the report include:
- 72% of knowledge workers limit the number of applications they have on their mobile phones to avoid becoming overwhelmed—highlighting the need for just one integrated app to keep things simple
- More than one-in-four survey respondents say they would not take a position at a company that did not offer certain tools for communicating, including a mobile phone (30%), video and conferencing services (28%), or instant messaging (27%)
- 59% of knowledge workers say they always prefer using video conferencing over work travel, with 73% of knowledge workers who work remotely half the time or more saying work-related travel has been reduced due to the availability of video and web conferencing services
Bringing together all the ways employees communicate into one solution is what Unified Communications is all about, and the enhancements we’ve made to our mobile and desktop apps is another way we are providing that unified experience to our customers and partners. Irina Shamkova, Intermedia’s SVP of Product Management, puts it this way:
We know that our users find value in mobile and desktop communications and collaboration applications, but we also know that ‘app overload’ can lead to low adoption and ultimately hurt productivity. That’s why it’s so important to offer a fully integrated UCaaS experience through a single app for your device. With integrated chat, calling, video conferencing, file sharing, and more, Intermedia Unite’s mobile and desktop apps foster a more collaborative, mobile and efficient work environment. Unite also enables businesses to reduce the time and expense of work travel, as well as attract and retain top talent.
There’s no better time to bring greater productivity and collaboration to your business. Get Intermedia Unite today!
1Commissioned by Intermedia and delivered by Branded Research Inc., an independent market research organization. Branded Research has an active proprietary panel of over 3 billion respondents, which is routinely validated with a stringent screening process including Verity® and RelevantID by Imperium®. Results were derived from a 17-minute online survey instrument with 51 total questions, fielded April 4-9, 2018 for a total of 1,040 responses. Setup questions were used to ensure that only U.S. knowledge workers were in the sample, which was defined as those who routinely work in an office environment. Overall margin of error of +/- 3% at a 95% confidence interval.
Intermedia Unite is either a trademark or registered trademark of Intermedia.net, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
J.D. Power 2017 Certified Assisted Technical Support Program, developed in conjunction with TSIA. Based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer satisfaction benchmark for assisted support operations. For more information, visit www.jdpower.com or www.tsia.com.