5 smart reasons why Splunk moved email to a Dedicated Cloud
Splunk provides the leading platform for real-time Operational Intelligence and Big Data. Recently, the company was named a Leader in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management.
Back in 2010 Splunk wanted the cloud for business email, but they wanted the cloud their way. And they found what they needed with Intermedia’s Hosted Exchange in a Dedicated Cloud.
How Splunk benefitted from Intermedia’s Dedicated Cloud
Here are 5 things that Splunk has achieved thanks to moving business email to a Dedicated Cloud:
- Getting advanced customization and control over Exchange since they are able to integrate its proprietary software to analyze and monitor the environment.
- Achieving additional level of customized security and privacy with a dedicated cloud environment where they are not sharing any of our resources with other customers.
- Saving overhead costs associated with hiring and training two IT administrators to support the email system.
- Improving threat detection by integrating its own data analytics software with Hosted Exchange.
- Keeping the same convenience and peace of Intermedia’s Worry Free Experience (24*7 phone support and 99.999 percent uptime guarantee) even if you have a dedicated environment.
Get our white paper to learn more
Move your business email to a Dedicated Cloud. Download the essential guide to easily implement Dedicated Hosted Exchange.