The Intermedia Unite Desktop App just got a whole lot better
Softphone for the Intermedia Unite™ App is here! Now, employees are empowered to use their desktop application as either a call controller for their associated desktop phone or as a softphone that allows them to place and receive calls on from their computer. With 91% of SMBs supporting mobile employees—now is the time to provide them with tools that they need to work the way they want to.
With Intermedia Unite, we’re looking to help you with just that. The Unite Desktop App, available for both PC and Mac®, helps to make calling and managing calls into a simple, streamlined experience. With our all-new softphone features, users get the functions of a desk phone on their personal computer—empowering them to work any way they wish. Whether that is controlling their desktop phone when they’re in the office or placing and receiving calls directly from their computer when they’re on-the-go—it’s up to them!
The new Intermedia Unite softphone features include:
- Calling with the softphone. Simply click on the person you want to call in your contact list and immediately ring the extension. Alternatively, you can use the built-in keypad to dial any phone number.
- Manage multiple calls. Callers are presented intuitively as tabs at the top of the app. Click on the tab to select the particular call.
- Transfer calls quickly and professionally. Select the Transfer button while on an active call, and then select the contact that you want to transfer the call to.
- Park calls so they can be picked up from another phone. If the call is parked, the user will hear and see the parked extension number, so that the call can be picked up from a different location.
- Call Flip. Move calls seamlessly from your computer to your mobile phone. Just select the Call Flip icon during the call.
About Intermedia Unite
Intermedia Unite is a cloud-based unified communications and collaboration platform with many powerful tools, including the Intermedia Unite Desktop Application. It enables users to be more mobile and more productive by sharing ideas and content through a single system. Intermedia Unite is backed by a 99.999% uptime Service Level Agreement, and includes J.D. Power-certified 24/7 support. Whether in the office or remote, Intermedia Unite seamlessly integrates all of your communication tools – desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one manageable solution oriented around your employee’s needs and work styles.
Intermedia Unite is a trademark of Intermedia.net, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
J.D. Power 2017 Certified Assisted Technical Support Program, developed in conjunction with TSIA. Based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer satisfaction benchmark for assisted support operations. For more information, visit www.jdpower.com or www.tsia.com.