Intermedia's Master Service Agreements include payment and termination terms, legal rights and responsibilities, and incorporates the respective Service Level Agreement as well as our Acceptable Use Policy. Intermedia's Service Level Agreements state performance standards and performance refund schedules...
- MSA [PDF]
- Hosted PBX Schedule [PDF]
- Cloud Voice SLA [PDF]
- E911 Policy [PDF]
- LOA Local [PDF]
- LOA Toll Free [PDF]
Trials, policies and partner channel agreements
Intermedia's 30-Day Trial applies for new accounts on all platforms, including Hosted Exchange, Hosted PBX, Cloud Server and SecuriSync. The 30-Day Trial is not a discount. Instead, it is an option for accounts that are less than 30 days old to terminate service or subscription without incurring early termination charges and with a refund of service fees.
If you wish to exercise the out clause of the 30-Day Trial option and receive a refund of your service fees, please follow the termination procedure within the Account section of the Control Panel. The procedure must be performed and Customer Service/Billing department must be contacted within the first 30 days of the new account creation.
- The following exclusion will apply to the 30-Day Trial option
- Initial setup fees and migration fees are non-refundable.
- Blackberry, or ActiveSync fees Exchange add-on features including additional disk space, archiving, Fax via Email, Lync, e-mailEncryption, PC & Outlook Back-up and SharePoint.
- International & Conference Call calling charges for Hosted PBX Service are not refundable.
- Cloud Server bandwidth fees.
- Dedicated Exchange hosting solutions.
How to exercise the offer
If you wish to exercise the out clause of the 30-Day Trial option and receive a refund of your service fees, please follow the termination procedure located within the Account section of the Control Panel and contact the Customer Service/Billing department within the first 30 days of the new account creation.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Law Enforcement Data Request Guidelines
- DMCA Policy
- No Spam Policy
- CPNI Policy
AccessLine d/b/a Voice Telco Services Tariffs
- Alabama Tariff No.2
- Alaska Tariff (eff. 5/15/2015)
- Arizona Tariff No. 2
- Arkansas No.2
- Connecticut Tariff No.2
- Delaware Tariff No.2
- Hawaii Tariff No.2
- Idaho Tariff No.2
- Illinois Tariff No.2
- Kansas Tariff No.2
- Kentucky Tariff No.2
- Michigan Tariff No.1
- Mississippi Tariff No.2
- Missouri Tariff No.2
- Oklahoma Tariff No.1