Cloud PBX is simply faster
Getting an enterprise voice solution isn’t only quick and easy to do, but it also improves speed throughout your organization. Learn why companies big and small are making the switch to Cloud PBX in order to save time, increase efficiency, and get world class service all day, every day.
Quality inspections ensure quick service
There are some instances when, due to location or wiring, a building doesn’t have a fast or strong enough internet connection for effective hosted voice service – Intermedia inspects and qualifies all customers’ existing infrastructure before any ink is dry, because we never recommend or install our service for the small amount of companies who would be worse off than with landlines. If you’re qualified for our hosted VoIP, then you can be sure of improved performance.
Installation is fast and easy
You’ll notice the speed of Intermedia’s Cloud PBX solution right away, because installation happens literally within minutes. All you need are the desk phones, conference units and fax machines you’ve purchased, position them where you like, and plug them into your existing Ethernet connection. They are brought up to speed and ready to use.
Speedy number migration
Though not as quick as installing the hardware, porting your hundreds or thousands of contacts and numbers to the new Cloud PBX system is still convenient. Everything is handled on Intermedia’s side, complimentary, and happens in about 7-10 business days, during which time you’ll still be able to operate as normal.
More calls, less waiting
A Cloud PBX environment comes with several solutions to the fairly complex problem of routing calls:
- Create a customized auto-attendant to reduce the amount of time and number of people required to get calls where they need to be.
- Set up Hunt Groups, such as the sales team or support team, so that all group phones ring at once to help ensure that a customer’s call is never missed.
- With Find Me/Follow Me, individual users can set their desk phones to automatically forward to their company smartphone after a failed call, or simultaneously while they’re out.
Integration helps make employees more efficient
Cloud PBX from Intermedia comes with Callscape, a desktop app that enables your staff to complete more work more quickly. The reason? Everything they need is right at their fingertips:
- Hosted voice integrates with Exchange Email, allowing you to click-to-call, instantly receive and see voicemail as .wav files in your email, and more.
- Integration with SalesForce brings up all your follow-ups, notes and other data on contacts instantly when you enter calls with them, to allow effective sales calls.
- Administration is fast and easy, through Intermedia’s proprietary HostPilot® control panel – admins can add and remove users, track mobile devices and remotely shut down features if needed.
Customer service response is fast
Intermedia has an SLA that guarantees an uptime of 99.999% - which equates to just minutes of unscheduled downtime in a year! Because our service is so reliable, we’re able to handle any customer service call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, answering in an average of 60 seconds or less. Plus, email requests get responses within 24 hours – you never have to wait long to have your questions or repairs handled.
Learn more about how you can save time and speed up your workflow with Cloud PBX from Intermedia today!