Welcome. Please use this tool to test the amount of bandwidth your internet circuit is providing to your current location. When determining if a VoIP phone service is right for you, there are a couple of elements to consider:
- Do you have sufficient bandwidth for the number of phones on site?
- Is the quality of your broadband connection good enough to support crisp, clear phone calls?
In order to perform the Bandwidth test, you must be on a computer using the broadband circuit on which you will be using your voice services.
Your nearest optimal server should be detected automatically. If this didn’t happen, please select the server that corresponds to your location:
- For the United States: West Coast if you are located in the western half of the US or East Coast if you are located in the eastern half of the US.
- For the United Kingdom: London server
- For Europe: Frankfurt server
Then press GO.
When the test has completed, please click the ‘COPY LINK’ button and provide the copied link to your Sales or Support Representative. This link provides a snapshot of your test results.
For accurate results, please run this test at a time of day when you and your employees are conducting normal levels of work activity on your network.