Intermedia's Master Service Agreements include payment and termination terms, legal rights and responsibilities, and incorporates the respective Service Level Agreement as well as our Acceptable Use Policy. Intermedia's Service Level Agreements state performance standards and performance refund schedules...
- MSA [PDF]
- E911 Policy [PDF]
- LOA Local [PDF]
- Hosted PBX Schedule [PDF]
- Cloud Voice SLA [PDF]
- LOA Toll Free [PDF]
Trials, policies and partner channel agreements
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
Intermedia's 30-Day Risk-Free Trial applies for new accounts on all platforms, including Hosted Exchange, Hosted PBX, Cloud Server and SecuriSync. The 30-Day Risk-Free Trial is not a discount. Instead, it is an option for accounts that are less than 30 days old to terminate service or subscription without incurring early termination charges and with a refund of service fees.
The following exclusions will apply to the 30-Day Risk-Free Trial option:
- Initial setup fees and migration fees are non-refundable.
- Due to licensing restrictions, we are not able to offer refunds on Blackberry or ActiveSync fees, or for Exchange add-on features, including additional disk space, archiving, Fax via Email, Lync, e-mailEncryption, PC & Outlook Back-up and SharePoint.
- International & Conference Call calling charges for Hosted PBX Service are non-refundable.
- Cloud Server bandwidth fees are non-refundable.
- All fees related to dedicated Exchange hosting solutions are non-refundable.
How to exercise the offer
If you wish to exercise the out clause of the 30-Day Risk-Free Trial option and receive a refund of your service fees, you must follow the termination procedure located within the Account section of the Control Panel and contact the Customer Service/Billing department, and both steps must be completed within the first 30 days of the new account creation.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Law Enforcement Data Request Guidelines
- DMCA Policy
- No Spam Policy
- CPNI Policy