Office in the Cloud Services
Office in the Cloud enables you to communicate, collaborate, manage content and deploy enterprise-grade application infrastructure on par with any big business. Each service is protected by enterprise-grade security and designed for mobility. And they're all fully integrated to make both users and administrators more efficient.
Intermedia wins with free migration and much more:
Match your specific needs with a host of add-ons, including:
Encrypted Email • Outlook Backup • PC Backup • McAfee Email Protection • McAfee Email Data Loss Prevention • McAfee Email Continuity • Archiving • Message Mirror • and BlackBerry Enterprise Server
A Gartner ‘visionary’
Gartner recognizes Intermedia in their 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS North America >
Every Intermedia service is managed through our HostPilot Online Control Panel. This centralization unlocks tremendous efficiencies across your entire business cloud.
Full control over your cloud environment
- Add, delete or modify users for all applications
- Provision new applications and services
- Change user settings, distribution lists, company contacts, disk space and more
- Update permission access
- Set up multiple levels of administrators
- Administrate from mobile devices with our HostPilot mobile app
- Empower users to self-administrate with the My Services Control Panel
- Integrate Active Directory with our UserPilot synchronization tool
- And much more
Mobility made easy
HostPilot also lets you manage your users’ mobile devices across all major platforms, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile. Admins can set security and message management policies, perform remote wipes and deactivations, and more.
On-premise levels of flexibility and control
Centralized management makes administrators far more productive. But HostPilot also empowers administrators with all of the server control they’d expect from an on-premise deployment. Admins can customize specific elements of your cloud environment to match your unique business processes. And they can even sync our cloud services with your on-premise Active Directory.
Intermedia’s Office in the Cloud delivers the services you need to compete in today’s business environment. But its benefits extend far beyond the computer screen to impact every aspect of your business.
Retain your capital and see rapid ROI
- Avoid capital expenditure. No hardware to buy, no software to license.
- Make your costs more predictable. Consolidate your expenses into simple, monthly per-user fees.
- Lower your power and Internet bills. Use less bandwidth and reduce your electric bills.
- Improve your revenue per square foot. Free up the real estate you’ve dedicated to on-premise hardware.
Assure your security and business continuity
- Simplify your business continuity plans. Electrical, connectivity and storage redundancies keep our datacenters accessible no matter what.
- Keep your business data safe. Our datacenters far exceed the security standards most businesses could achieve on their own. Intermedia is SOC 2 Type II audited.
- Protect yourself from digital threats. We block spam, stop viruses, and monitor your data and services 24/7.
Enhance your IT capabilities and business agility
- Extend Fortune 500-style tools. Empower your people with the world’s best business software.
- Stay secure and up-to-date with no effort. We perform upgrades and patches behind the scenes to keep you current.
- Make your company more mobile. Use and manage your cloud on any device.
- Synchronize data across different devices. Your email, calendars, contacts and more automatically sync to provide greater productivity on multiple devices.
- Add users and services on the fly. It’s simple to scale your business at any time.
Rely on our expert service and support
- Receive free onboarding and migration. Our Cloud Concierge team stands up your cloud and moves over all your users and data at no cost to you.
- Rest easy with free 24/7 support. Contact us any time by phone or by email. We answer calls within 60 seconds and emails within an hour.
What does “worry-free” mean? It means that nothing distracts you from simply using your Intermedia services to their highest potential.
You can trust our cloud to securely underpin your business.
You can manage and use your
cloud any way you want.
You can rely on us 24/7 to
assure ease of doing business.
Performance. Our cloud is so responsive you’d swear the datacenter is next door.
Availability. Our cloud is purpose-built to guarantee 99.999% uptime for most services.
Data protection. Our annual SOC 2 Type II audit attests to our gold standards for security.
Control. Our admin tools streamline IT management while offering granular configurability when you need it.
Simplicity. From integration to centralization, we make things easy for users AND administrators.
Mobility. You can both utilize and manage your cloud on any device.
Scalability. You can add or remove users or services whenever your business needs change.
Customer Care. Our experts answer questions and fix problems—24 hours a day, every day.
Setup. We provision your cloud to match your specific requirements.
Migration. At no cost, your existing users and data will be migrated into your cloud.
Partnership. From adding features and services to offering strategic advice, we help you derive ever-increasing value from your cloud.
Compare our bundles
Find the Office in the Cloud plan that meets your specific needs.
At a glance
Choose this plan if...
|...you need reliable and uncomplicated business email.||...you also regularly collaborate on shared files, and you want support available at all times.||...you also want every employee connected on multiple channels — like text chat, video chat and screenshare — in any location, on any device.||...you also want to integrate your phones and email for maximum productivity and simplicity.|
Expand for full list of features and add-ons (including free onboarding for all accounts!)
Already have existing licenses? That's great!
License mobility discounts are not reflected in this table. Learn how you can save even more by transferring your existing Microsoft Exchange or Lync licenses.