Our teams are comprised of extraordinary individuals who work together, support each other and take ownership of results. We succeed because we align our goals with each other, our partners, our customers and even our customer's customers.
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company. 6,500 active partners across the US rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Manager, Facilities in Sunnyvale, CA.you will be the hub of all things office and facilities related for Intermedia’s Bellevue, Washington office supporting 140+ employees. Intermedia provides a dynamic environment with diverse working activities that allows our facilities professionals to provide exceptional customer service to our employees, clients and partners. The Facilities Office Administrator is a customer centric professional who has a can-do attitude and who enjoys coordinating events and activities. This person is an integral point of contact for meeting services and space management planning. If you are seeking a career role that encourages you to think outside the box and fosters growth and opportunities with a company that recognizes individual and collaborative project achievements, then look no further.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate corporate events and office wide meetings
- Order facilities supplies as needed
- Manage the office seating plan and update accordingly
- Provide assistance to Information Technology and Human Resources teams regarding onboarding of new employees and employee relocations
- Provide support to leadership teams with lunch orders, scheduling conference rooms and general office support as requested
- Café maintenance including restocking supplies and coolers, cafe upkeep, and organization of storage room
- Collaborates with the Facilities Manager and Property Management team to scheduling building repairs such as lighting, carpet, HVAC and general other general repairs.
- Create service requests for property maintenance issues using Property Managements work order request system
- Create communications to Bellevue employees regarding news, corporate lunch menus and events
- Collaborates with the Facilities Manager to create and maintain vendor relationships to support the building needs and lead vendors to deliver projects on time and within scope
- Respond to off-hours facilities related emergencies as required and report to the Facilities Manager
- Assist Finance with procurement functions such as data entry and reconciliation of corporate credit card expense
- Mail corporate invoices using Pitney Bowes mailing equipment such as mail inserter and postage meter
- Sorting incoming mail and notifying employees for pick up or delivery
- Assist with other duties as assigned in support of the overall Finance organization
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Facilities Administration or related field
- Exceptional communication and amazing people skills with the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships
- The ability and drive to deliver high quality results with a strong attention to detail
- A meticulous eye for detail and a diligent work ethic
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and problem solving skills to support a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated project management skills across a wide range of disciplines with an emphasis on customer service
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task, efficient, timely and reliable
- Ability to work independently and confidently with a remote manager