What does it mean to be an "Intermedian"?
Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you actually can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we’re fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
At the heart of Intermedia is the people who work here. Who we are, how we behave, and how we treat each other is what makes up our culture. As a company whose primary purpose is to bring people together, we will always strive for inclusion, collaboration, and mutual understanding. Intermedia prides itself on having a diverse workplace where each employee is expected to treat others with dignity, courtesy, and respect. We are also committed to fair employment practices in recruiting, hiring, operations, promotions, benefits, and compensation – across the entire company, every office, all functions. We are unwavering on these principles.
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re excited to hear from you.
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Welcome to Intermedia HQ.
- Capabilities: All functions including customer service, marketing, sales, finance, and development.
- Culture: Collaborative partnership. No office politics. A “jerk-free” environment.
- Highlights: The ping-pong table, the espresso machine, the "town hall" and the candy bowl on Monica's desk.
New York City, NY, USA
Where everyone is a star.
- Capabilities: Sales, marketing, business development and product management.
- Culture: Sophisticated, fast-moving and execution focused—but with a camaraderie that’s rare in NYC.
- Highlights: The view of Times Square, the proximity to the subway, and the fashion sense of the channel team.
Bellevue, WA, USA
The home of the voice team.
- Capabilities: All voice-related activities, from development to sales to support.
- Culture: Pure Seattle. The HQ team liked their espresso machine so much that we bought one for ourselves.
- Highlights: The big garage doors. When it's nice out, even the indoors can enjoy it.
Irvine, CA, USA
Our Newest Intermedia Office
A product of Intermedia's asset acquisition of AnyMeeting.
Capabilities: Collaboration and communication activities, from development to product management to support.View Current Openings
Our beachhead into EMEA.
- Capabilities: National HQ for sales, business development and customer support.
- Culture: Ground-floor opportunity. Self-starter attitudes welcome.
- Highlights: Home of our identity management business.
St. Petersburg, Russia
Everything Intermedia does begins here.
- Capabilities: Development, product management and customer support.
- Culture: Urban, vibrant and next-gen attitude. Active team-building exercises and events.
- Highlights: The view, the location, the energy, and the chance to make crazy videos for the rest of the company.
Toronto, ON, CA
The home of the CCaaS Team.
- Capabilities: All CCaaS-related activities, including development, marketing and sales enablement, multi-channel sales, and implementation/support.
- Culture: Toronto is one of the most multicultural cities in North America, and that culture is reflected by the Canada-based team.
- Highlights: Home of Intermedia's CCaaS product!