Intermedia: Sr. Marketing Campaign Program Manager (MLS)
Want to join a fast, cutting edge B2B tech company that offers amazing opportunities to advance your marketing career? Intermedia is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company. We’re changing the way businesses communicate! Intermedia offers cloud-hosted business phone systems, chat, video conferencing, collaboration, and hosted eMail solutions. Our products are award-winning: PC Magazine’s Editor’s Choice award, Frost & Sullivan’s top 5 rating and J.D. Power-certified technical support (4 years running). We serve more than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners. Founded 25 years ago, Intermedia is 900 employees strong and growing fast.
We are looking for a solid marketing program manager who can convert business and marketing objectives into comprehensive marketing programs and then drive them. You would own the day-to-day relationship between Intermedia and a Major League Soccer franchise, that is also a strategic partner. Additionally, you would own definition, structuring and oversight of 2-3 campaigns at any given time.
The Marketing Program Manager role is key for intermedia’s success. This role is for someone with a keen mind who can help others to fill out a solid campaign briefing that then drives great creative from our agencies, contractors, and Intermedia employees. This role is for someone who can see the big picture and convert it to a campaign model designed to bring all functions together (paid media, SEM, events, AR, PR, collateral, webinars and sales enablement) to drive the buyer’s journey for our audience. We want someone who is detail oriented and can pull together the best work of a cross-functional marketing team into discreet programs that deliver measurable results for our company (in the form of tangible demand and brand awareness).
This role will establish a strong day-to-day relationship at all levels with our Major League Soccer franchise partner, help to define an exciting brand and hospitality program with them and then drive execution across teams. This program includes 34 season games where the Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for audience acquisition (filling seats with the right customers and prospects) measurable by increased sales from those customers). Our Major League Soccer franchise partners are smart and extremely helpful. It’s a great team to be a part of. Our Marketing Program Manager will help Intermedia to leverage the relationship for brand-building, smart business story-telling, and increasing awareness.
Do you have what it takes to define smart campaigns, pull together all the pieces and then execute them with tangible results? If you do, we want to talk to you. This is an ideal job for an outstanding marketing program manager with an unshakable drive to create business value from an exclusive sponsorship opportunity. If you are a soccer fan, that’s a definite plus.
Based on business objectives (demand, brand, enablement), design and drive measurable, cross-functional campaigns across the marketing functions. You will become the quarterback for driving campaigns at Intermedia.
For each campaign or program you will:
- Ensure completion of a clear campaign brief that aligns with business objectives, is focused, and provides the right audience insights for agencies, contractors, and Intermedia employee marketers to build campaign materials
- come up with the campaign ‘big idea’ or working with others to find that campaign idea that will break through the clutter
- Lay out all marketing interactions and assets along a buyer’s journey to ultimately come up with a list of assets needed for the campaign
- Drive the project plan across teams to build the assets and then to deploy them via paid media, social, web, eMail, events, sales scripts, and all other communication channels.
- Own measurement of each campaign. You will be responsible for the success of the campaigns you define and execute – you’ll have the entire marketing department in your court creating the assets and helping to execute (this is a quarterback role for a broad team of colleagures).
For our relationship with the Major League Soccer franchise, you will
- Be our liaison with the soccer club
- Own program management of a multi-year relationship that includes branding, hospitality, and a number of other fun and challenging activities. This includes: PR, campaigns, signage, videos, contests, promotions and anything else related to the sponsorship program.
- For each soccer game, own audience acquisition, working across Intermedia’s sales organization to ensure seats are filled with the very best prospects
- Be creative! – build a program that maximizes Intermedia’s brand awareness across media (TV, radio, internet, and social) and within our local soccer venue.
- Work with the team and players for special appearances and videos.
- Establish the process for success against sponsorship business goals and own the outcome – you will report regularly on KPI’s and results vs. plan
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of marketing campaign or program management experience
- Expertise in converting marketing objectives into comprehensive, measurable campaigns
- Knowledge of how to execute a successful multi-year sponsorship program
- Ability to collaborate effectively across internal and external teams to drive results
- A proven creative and enthusiastic mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Great storyteller.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Great track record of flawless execution
- Knowledge of B2B cloud services, hosted services, or software as a service a plus
- Passion for MLS soccer!
- Experience in a mid-sized SaaS company (UCaaS experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
- Ability to periodically travel within the U.S