Partner Enablement Manager
About the Role
We are growing and have a new role for a Partner Enablement Manager on our Sales & Channel Readiness. The Sales Enablement Team is responsible for successfully training and enabling both our internal Sales Teams as well as our growing Partner community. While you’ll wear a variety of hats in this role, you will be focused on educating our Partner community on all things Intermedia, striving for effective learning content and experiences for our audience.
As a Partner Enablement Manager, you’ll:
- Facilitate in-person and virtual training sessions to our Partners for product, features, pricing, positioning and processes
- Sell to the Partner, the Intermedia story and earning the mindshare of the Partners internal teams, to include sellers, sales support, sales engineers and support.
- Enable and activate Partner from recruitment to transaction.
- Work with existing Partners that are transacting on new content or enabling new employees.
- Helping to flesh out leads while enabling and activating the Partner.
- Manage the logistics for ongoing training and the new Partner onboarding program and events
- Create and refine learning content for current and improved effectiveness and relevance that will target our Partners
- Become an expert with Intermedia’s core products, tools and processes that affect our Partners
- Work cross-functionally to identify, build and deliver new and updated content with our Sales Training team and others within the Sales organization
- Assist with measurement of our training effectiveness
- Work both independently and collaboratively
- Focus on results but have fun while achieving them
You will bring:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B , Channel and/or Partner Sales.
- 1-2 years of sales training and/or coaching experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Proven success with self-direction and the ability to work independently but also collaborate and work with your team
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and to build relationships quickly at all levels in an organization
- Excellent presentation and consulting skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to wear many hats and maintain multiple concurrent projects
- Great creative thinking and problem solving skills
- A love of variety, a positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Ability to adapt according to changing business needs
- Expertise with MS Office applications
Experience with the following applications: