Our teams are comprised of extraordinary individuals that work together, support each other and take ownership of results. We succeed when we align our goals with each other, with our partners, with our customers and even our customer's customers
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are an 900+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company. 6,500 active partners across the US rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role:
In this role you will be providing support and guidance to clients looking for changes to call flow designs and help with use and function questions. This position is critical in maintaining client relationships and providing the highest quality customer care and worry free experience.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure client expectations are met and managed to ensure timely, accurate, change request implementations in live environments
- Work closely with internal team members to assign and track work required to meet client requests
- We are all accountable to actively ensure client relationships are healthy and will communicate with the internal team to share insight and analysis of the relationship
- Train clients on all product feature sets
- Serve as a call flow subject matter expert in order to help clients design an effective customer experience
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy IVR design based on client requirements
- Conduct webinar training and occasionally on site sessions
- Host kickoff calls to gather requirements and walkthrough project plan steps
- Coordinate project activities internally and with the client to completion
- Provide post implementation support by addressing client concerns in a timely manner
- Timely and accurate information sharing when clients need further clarification on how-to questions
- Interact with clients to receive and clarify change requests following internal processes to ensure that information is gathered, stored and shared in a clear, methodical, manner.
- Ongoing relationship with portfolio of assigned client for change and development requests
- Create and document statement of work for feature requests or implementations
- Manage escalated issues with urgency to resolution
- Troubleshoot issues and identify resources needed to help resolve
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical support/client services role within a call center environment
- Combination of experience and education may be considered
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for customer service
- Quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of concurrent tasks and requirements
- Strong communication skills required to help clients understand, articulate and understand change requests
- Experience working with call center metrics and interpreting that information to improve efficiency of processes and/or front-line users
- Project Management and Business Analyst Skills preferred
- Exposure to call flow design principles
- Experience working with a ticketing/CRM to keep client records updated
- Successful management of project or deliverable timelines
- Comfortable in a self-directed environment, but eager to collaborate with dedicated, focused, forward-thinking, team members
- Excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Comfort with and ability to manage a remote work environment (ISP, Desktop, Software)