Sr. Oracle BRM Developer
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 1000+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company with 6,500 active partners across the US that rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
About the role
Intermedia is looking for a talented and energetic Senior Developer, Oracle BRM to join our team building applications and tools to support a fast-growing cloud service and telecom company. The candidate will be working not only on implementing new features within Oracle BRM but also build a billing services layer for integration with the rest of the BSS (Business Support System) and OSS (Operation Support System) ecosystem.
The role is a key individual contributor utilizing their strong background in Oracle BRM development and Java to work on a variety of projects including maintaining and extending existing Oracle BRM implementation, design and build an integration framework for billing function that aligns with our the requirements our next generation BSS/OSS architecture. Besides development you will also provide “tier 3” operational support for production systems, troubleshoot issues and perform system maintenance.
• Minimum 5 years Oracle BRM development experience:
Thorough understanding of Oracle BRM architecture, data model and API set
-Experience with customizing existing /building new opcodes
-Experience with building new data managers (DM)
-Experience with pricing, rating, billing, taxation, payments, invoicing features
-Experience with integrating Oracle BRM with other applications
• Minimum 5 years experience working with Databases and SQL (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL)
• Minimum 5 years experience working with Java
• Advanced OO design skills and Java library
• Web service development experience with SOAP and XML/JSON RPC, JEE understanding
• Development experience with XML/XSL
• Experience developing on Linux
• Self-motivated and detail oriented
• Experience developing low latency highly scalable enterprise solutions
• Excellent analysis, design and communication skills both verbal and written
• Interacting with QA team on functional design, test plans, defect and change control
• Maintaining required documentation including Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation
• Experience with other BSS applications such as CRM, Order Management etc.
• Experience working with version control systems like Apache Subversion and continuous integration systems like Apache Maven
On a day-to-day basis, the position will interact with other team members to maintain existing applications and develop new ones. For feature or new systems development, the position will interact with other key internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, and finance. In its operational support role, the position will interact with finance, customer service, sales operations, carrier relations and network operations.
Years of Experience & Educational requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Masters degree a big plus
• Oracle BRM Developer Certification
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.