Solutions Sales Architect
Location: Eastern, USA
Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior B2B sales savvy and technical skills? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine? If so, our Sales Engineers work with Intermedia Channel Partners to resell Intermedia’s entire suite of cloud services through our full-service partner programs, leveraging the Intermedia brand, or their own brand! We are looking for top Sales Engineers, who are ready to work for the best in the business. We are looking to add someone in the North East or Greater New York Area.
Intermedia is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), business cloud email and productivity applications provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them. More than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners rely on Intermedia’s tightly integrated suite of cloud applications that are managed through one intuitive point of control and are backed by 99.999% uptime SLAs and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 technical support. Solutions include the all-in-one cloud communications and collaboration platform Intermedia UniteTM, Intermedia Contact Center, web and video conferencing, file sharing & backup, business email, security, archiving, and more.
Are you ready to make your mark?
You have primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical engagement for all Intermedia Channel Partners on products and services. You interact directly with all levels of management with the partner accounts including working directly with the partners end customers. You identify key customer requirements and present Intermedia solutions that meet those requirements. You help customer prospects determine their desired outcomes and then take them through the realization process. You're a subject matter expert who does right by the partner and the customer because you know that people buy from people, and that your credibility is paramount.
- The most senior level individual contributor Solutions Sales Engineer. Viewed as an expert by the company and in the field.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Focuses on critical, large, complex, high visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts.
- Develop formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform advanced technical presentations for customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop advanced system configurations and implementations in response to customer needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of Intermedia’s UCaaS and CCaaS applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events when requested by department manager.
- Actively participate as a SME for certain products and technologies, providing consultative support to other Sales Engineers in their area of specialization.
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI's, RFQ's and RFP's in their assigned territory.
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and underlying technologies.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence, Contact Center, Business Applications and Integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree required or Master’s degree with 8+ years of related experience.
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects.
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned region.