Our teams are comprised of extraordinary individuals who work together, support each other and take ownership of results. We succeed because we align our goals with each other, our partners, our customers and even our customer's customers.
Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 1000+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Intermedia is a channel-first company with 6,500 active partners across the US that rely on us for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As we help our extensive partner network to reap success, Intermedia’s business grows, too. That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
You will be a part of a team where you become a big fish in a small pond and you will be able to work extensively on corporate infrastructure utilizing your knowledge of Active Directory, VMware, Exchange, Horizon(VDI) and SCCM. You are a proven automater using Powershell and know best practices like the back of your hand. You will fill a critical need in improving things for the better and help the company move in the right direction in order to scale.
What you will be doing:
• Upkeep and maintenance of all corporate servers
• Design, plan, and implement all changes and new deployments to the corporate systems
• Project Management of cross-functional team projects
• Capacity planning for growth of the corporate domain and servers
• Establish guidelines and methods for the installation and management of corporate systems (imaging systems, updating the OS, software updates, etc.)
• Escalation point and mentoring for Desktop Support for any hardware, software, or other issues
• Drive automation efforts and develop tools to increase efficiency of onboarding a new employee, off boarding employees, and daily maintenance tasks
• Development of tools, procedures, and training for all corporate users
• Responsible for the security and auditing of all corporate systems and accounts
What you bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• MCSE or other certifications a plus
• 5 years administration experience
• Ability to build Active Directory from scratch
• Experience with Azure, DUO, O365, Exchange, VMware, Jira, Zabbix
• Strong knowledge of virtualization, and VDI a plus (VMWare Horizon View)
• SQL Experience (Managing, migrating databases, best practices)
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server OS’s and Applications (Exchange, Skype for Business, Active Directory, WSUS, SCCM, O365, SQL)
• Strong knowledge of at least one imaging/automation tool (such as MDT)
• Self-Sufficient – can work with minimal direction especially without legacy information
• Strong scripting skills
• Exceptional communication with both technical and non-technical audience the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships
• The ability and drive to deliver high quality results diligent work ethic, and meticulous eye for detail
• Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and problem solving skills to support a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated project management skills across a wide range of disciplines with an emphasis on customer service
• Flexible with the ability to multi-task, efficient, timely and reliable
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Mac OSX
• Knowledge of SIP/VOIP
• Cisco ISE experience, SCCM, JAMF