At Intermedia, we are a global 800+ employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
We are a channel-first company with over 6,500 partners across the US, relying on us for world class communication services and products. While we help our partners reap success, Intermedia’s business grows as we’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role
Intermedia is looking for a contract eLearning designer/developer to assist our Sales & Channel Readiness Team. The Sales & Channel Readiness Team is responsible for training and enabling both our internal Sales Teams as well as our growing Partner community. You’ll create effective product-specific eLearning content and experiences for our audience.
As an eLearning designer and developer, you’ll:
- Build courses using Articulate 360 (primarily Rise 360) under our design direction Develop actionable and measurable learning objectives for the courses you create
- Quickly learn the assigned product(s) and identify the appropriate level of detail required for our Sales and Partner audiences
- Work efficiently, effectively and amiably with subject matter experts across the organization
- Work both independently and collaboratively
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design and/or development for eLearning
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning principles
- Examples of engaging eLearning you’ve built
- Ability to self-direct and work independently effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and to build relationships at all levels in an organization
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work well with SMEs to quickly learn new information, then use it to turn out beautiful, effective courses
- A positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Ability to adapt according to changing business needs
- Expertise with Articulate applications, especially Rise 360 and Storyline 360
- Experience with Camtasia or other video editing software
- Tech industry experience (especially telecom, software, SaaS)
- Sales and/or Sales Training experience